Trying to start a P5 Club...

H

HurricaneP5

Hey everyone,
I'm working on getting a Protege 5 club up and going. I'm looking for members (of course) but also some initials members to help out, be part of the start-up and help me manage the club once it grows. I've been part of many car clubs over the past 10 years and I think its time we have our own. I'm not trying to take away from any of the forums (this one or protegeclub.com), because there is a ton of useful information here and I visit daily! If anyone is interested please drop me an email or visit the Delphi forum I created for this purpose (http://forums.delphiforums.com/protege5/start/)....thanks and keep the rubber side down!

Yo, i hear that. Thats not a bad idea but the time and effort will be felt in doing this project. Only problem is that so many of us own the 5 and are scattered all over the Northern Hemisphere. I know alot of us are already in car clubs(myself being one of them). As far as all of us meeting up maybe twice a year, i think that would be good. Like i said before, we should start chapters in various regions and that way we can network all our ideas together like for instance, newsletters and contests that we could roll to. Im just brainstormin' ideas so that means im in on your idea. Holla back and tell me what u think. :D

I think that everyone and anyone who is intrested in encouraging more production of after market addons for the P5 should really get in on this idea. A large, vocal, and visible club for the P5 would definetly be more encouraging to me if I was a manufacturer wondering about viability of P5 parts.

thats not a bad idea but i am already part of a crew which i started its called atr-racting...atr mean above the rest.....right now its mostly acuras and hondas go figure but were on our way to getting others....i did post a note about expanding the crew through out the nation but no replies except for 2 people and right now i havent done much to move that on...... but let me know what goes down via my email... lain_gundam@hotmail.com

Back