pics of my p5

i wish i had some kinda bb-filter for capslock "folk" you do realize you can turn capslock off, right? anyway, yes, agree with "got rice?" sentiment. a lightened car will go faster, which is why street racers will strip out even the sound deadening tar-backed carpet. but if you offset the hood by say a liberal 20lb's, but add subs and giant enclosing that would seem like an awful waste.

1. Corner lights.
im planning on vinyling over my corner lights to make them body color, is this what you did? or a new, blue cap?

2. Hood. please. if its not carbon fibre, or single walled without supports or firedampening protection why bother?

3. Gauge assembly. very nice. out of all the "mods" you have this is the one i would use/want. this coupled with changing out all the film/lights behind dash to a diff color would give it a new aesthetic worth working for.

4. Lights. the center turning lights on headlight assembly bother me as orange, did you replace caps or cover? "HID Simulated" bulbs are ass and imho not worth it. i had a full "HID" simu on my sentra and it was awful. (though free for me) I dont know what you mean by "iridescent" hi-beams, do they do that green-red color change? perhaps you mean to use a different word?

Im really torn here, half of it is super-rice bolt on crap, the other half is fairly impressive. maybe it isnt even a half-half ratio. it boils down to taste, yours vs mine. as you own the car feel free to put as many typeR stickers and bolt on doodads on it as you like, but careful with your money that hood seems real suspect.
p3
also all that audio work and not even a mention of the head unit? arg im wasting too much time on this, feel free to flame.

Hood Pins 4 Neva

Man I have a fiber glass hood, it is light as crap and i don;t use no damn hood pins

Could the word be, umm, uhhh, INCANDESCENT? uhh, but I think his irridescent lights make it go faster, at least 20hp @ the wheels

by adding another r to iridescent, not only gives you the ONLY pair ever made, but also increase performance. The second R is for type-R, rhetorically synonomous with performance I might add.

You guys are all jerks for bashing on his car like that. He was generous enough to post his pics of his sweet ride in hopes of complements and criticism, but all I have seen is members dissing on his mods. :mad: I have not seen any of you posting pics of your own vehicle. So what does that say about yourselves? :confused:
Myk E, don't take their rants to heart, I think you got a great ride and keep up the good work bro! I look forward to seeing your future mods. ;)

Yeah, it's mean to bash on people's car when they have spent lots of effort and imagination on it. Try to keep bad comments to yourself and put the good ones here for encouragement so that we get to see more pics of mods in the future.

Also it's great to talk with and learn from those who have experience in modifying their cars so that when you run into problems later (when you decide to mod), you know who to ask and what to do.

Keep up the good work, Myk E! :)

Last thing... please don't type in Caps. It's very hard to read. Thanks :)

This is an honest apology for my bashing!! Sorry, now I am going to confession.

that was funny as hell, yeah i agree though was kinda mean sorry about that man....nice ride

Hey I apologize if I sounded a bit cocky for the earlier post, but it justs annoys me when I see someone who puts all their time and effort into making their car look nice get no appreciation for what they have accomplished.
Maybe its just my observation..perhaps... but if you were in Myk E shoe's you wouldn't like it either.

I would have to agree with not intentionally targeting someone who has honestly and vulnerably placed themselves (and the extension of themselves; their car) at the mercy of this forum. As you might read above, though, the line of questioning began innocently enough asking about the necessity of hood pins. I believe that the ability to laugh at one's self as well one's car is a virtue we should all strive for. Not to mention that a little bit of "freshman initiation" (myself not excluded) is healthy and strengthens the bonds within the group.
Please continue to fight political correctness so that we may all be free. Thank you.

if i was entirely condescending then apologies, but i believe i made a fairly neutral point. i liked some of the mods others i did not. questioning the gullibility of someone is not an attack on his personal taste. in addition, i took a look at my stock gauge pod/holder and it looks dead on the same as yours (myk) so if you painted it did you take it somewhere and get it pro. done? or is that a rattle can job?

more questions to not answer

All the car is missing is some glitter and stick on macaroni bits.

thumbsdown.gif

bwahahahhaha :D rotflol im dyin' here macaroni bits, im using that one now. *audible yoinking noise*

Why did you spend the money on a "so-called" lightweight hood, and then put a huge speaker box in it??? Just a question, other than that...it is a sharp car.

:D :D :D

Last edited:
TM Rev

TM Revolution is the s***! hahahaha and the midid version. Car looks tight, and i for one like the hood pins!

Back