pics of my p5

I'm probably nieve about this, but what good are using pins on the hood?

I HAVE A CUSTUM MADE HOOD ON IT AND ITS TO THIN TO ATTATCH A THE HOCK FOR THE HOOD LATCH. SO THE HOOD PINS KEEP THE FRONT OF THE HOOD DOWN SO IT DOESNT FLY UP WHILE YOUR DRIVING.

Why a custom hood? It looks just like the stock hood. Is it lighter weight or something? Easier to work on the engine? Does the whole hood come off? Just curious.

ITS A LIGHTS HOLD ITS 35% THINER TOWARDS THE BACK AND 70% THINNER AT THE FRONT OF THE HOOD. I HAD IT CUSTOM MADE BY WICKED BODIES

Sounds cool. Does it make the car zoom faster or is there another motive for doing that? By the way, the rest of your mods look cool too.

IT LIGHTENED THE CAR A LITTLE BUT NO MAJOR DIFFERENCE EXCEPT ITS EASIER TO TAKE COMPLETLY OFF

i've got a stereo system for my car as well but have not installed it yet. the problem is room...i'd like to maximize the available space for cargo and still have a stereo. the spot were you put your amps seems like a good idea at first (out of the way/ not visible) however it seems like a real bad idea because there would be no cooling what so-ever. have you had any problems with them tucked away like that?

Nice work with the corner lights. It looks like you have put a lot of effort into the car. Sorry to see it's an auto though. Is your left foot lazy? :)

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE Q'S ABOUT THE HOOD PINS IT LOOKS LIKE A STOCK HOOD TO ME.... DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT IT LOOKS STOCK TO ME.. AND YEAH FOR THE MOST PART ITS COOL EXCEPT THE AUTO DEAL....

ALL FASHION... NO FUNCTION... ;)

YEAH I DIDNT WANT AN AUTO BUT I AT THE TIME I WAS TOLD ONLY AUTOS WERE AVALIBLE BUT MAZDA SAID THEYD BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT OVER TO A STICK BY AUGUST.

BUT ITS NOT HOW GOOD YOU DO IT, ITS HOW GOOD YOU LOOK DOING IT :)

Ummm, I guess I like the chrome dials, no.. sorry.. I can't even lie about that..
-Miker

Wow, don't even know where to begin, so maybe I won't. No wait, I know where to begin, your "custom" hood, uuuhhh, kinda looks like my custom hood from the, uhhh, FACTORY? Even the window washer tubing is placed exactly the same. And it looks to me that all of the reinforcing ribbing underneath looks the same, from what I can see in the picture. If it was made custom, why no mention of it in your website? Not usually one to bash someone about thier car, but did they tell you, oh yea, we made you a custom hood, just look, look at those pins. And umm, it's lighter, yea, yea, right guys? Yup, lots lighter, Hector! What was the sense of lighter hood? with all the weight of that huge home speaker in the back? Can you do wheelies now with the "modified" weight dispersion?? Oh, wait, I was thinking of a 500 hp Hemi doing wheelies, I think it was the pins that were giving me a hallucination of a muscle car, sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

If you'll refer to my original reply on this thread, I thought I was nieve about the hood and pins. Looks like I was wrong.
I would have to agree with the polar opposite of MYKIES quote:
You may look good, but you're looking good staring at my tail lights.
JMO
Man, Racer 5, that was indeed a thrashing.

Yea, SLooper, I think I was "kicking the dog" after I got out of a meeting with my Boss. I almost feel bad now...almost.

I almost feel bad for that p5... PLEASE! SOMONE! VACUME ME!

Well, thats what I would be saying.
-Miker

Back