Fog lights.....

Fogs are H4. I wish someone could come up with a mod to modify the shield that blocks most of the light from the foglight.

I TOOK EM OUT I TOOK PLIERS AND KEEP WORKING IT TILL I GOT EM OUT TOOK A LIKE 2 HOURS

NO!!! The fogs are DEFINITELY H3!

To modify that shield, all you have to do is to push it up when you have the fog light assembly taken apart (when you change the bulb). But I strongly oppose doing that because by doing this, you're increasing the amount of direct light coming out and will reflect back in heavy fog. These are really functionable fog lights and not driving lights that you buy aftermarket.

If you don't care, then of course do whatever you wish :) But still try not to cause too much extra glare to other drivers.

[ 02-16-2002: Message edited by: Douggie ]

Fogs are H3. I was looking at the wrong model.

I don't want to blind anyone, but I would like to connect the light field between the fogs and low beams to provide a better coverage area.

Originally posted by gene in cincinnati:
<STRONG>I don't want to blind anyone, but I would like to connect the light field between the fogs and low beams to provide a better coverage area.</STRONG>

Same here. It's rarely foggy around here and those lights would be more useful to me as aids to peripheral vision. My old Civic had 'fog' lights that were aimed low but shone wider than the headlights, which I liked for driving on dark country roads. Anyone know if bending the shields up in the P5's fog lights makes much of a difference?

YEAH I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE NOT MUCH FOG HERE IN GOOD OL ARIZONA THATS FOR SURE SO I AM GOING TO CHECK THAT OUT!!!!

Back