intake question

M

mofoaka

i just recently put on a cone filter on my protege 5.. and i don't know where to put the temp sensor.. because its just hanging out... input plz... will it effect the performance or anything? thanks

Rule of thumb. If u dont know what your doing, stop! What kind of CAI do u have in the 5 anyway? Did u just pick out a filter and figure it would fit? U cant be new at this. It might/might not effect your performance, i dont know but i know it will affect something if its not snapped back on.

mofoaka..........dawg all you got to do is take the rubber gromit from the stock intake box that the sensor plugged into and get a drill or something to make a whole the right size for the gromit to fit in and plug the sensor in ;) ;)

its no CAI just a cone filter.. its not too bad yea i'm not new at this .. i just don't relaly wana drill holes.. but since i really need to put the sensor in i'll put it into the filter somewhere by drillin the whole.. and also.. i just installed my headunit and amp.. 2 pioneer 12's with a coustic 400watt amp... SWEETNESS =) thanks byee

Mofoaka, please post a pic or two. I've got to see this. I would love to skip the $300 cai and do a filter just to test out the diff. It's winter her on east coast and cold so engine heat is not a prob. Thnx! :cool:

Back