Painted my emblem, nwe digicam later

Stealth5

It's SABOTAGE
Contributor
:
02.5 Protege5
i painted my emblem last night, in my room no less, so i have slight brain damage from sleeping and breathing paint fumes all night. im getting a new digital camera today so ill have a pic up later, as well as the first pics in over a year of having my car

Bijou-MP5 said:
probably gunmetal color? just guessing he he :D

hells yeah.. I think that was my suggestion on the gunmetal.. or maybe im confused and thought it was... o well.. I cant wait for the pics man. I still gotta meet up with you sometime and check out your car.

its black, it looks like it matches the paint on the car pretty good, looks tight. and elemental, youre not allowed to see it til i get phase 1 of probably 1 (for a while anyways) complete...my $500 check will clear tomorrow wso i can get springs, intake and exhaust. cant wait to start letting it burn a hole in my pocket

i used i think 180 grit sandpaper, primed it 2 times, it was perfectly smooth, so i didnt need to resand, then i put on 3 coats of black rustoleum, and 2 clear coats.

Instead of waiting to let me see it, why not put it all on at my house or your house? Ive got ramps, jacks, and almost any tool you can imagine. If I dont have the tools, then my dads shop does. Schools out for me and I dont have a job for another few weeks..

In a few weeks I should have my dvd/computer system installed. Your one of the few people on this board that will be able to see it in person.

Wheres the pics you promised?

hurry up and get those pictures up! I have a black mica P5 as well and was thinking of either doing gunmetal or black on the emblem. if I see yours, I can make a decision.

here it is!!! sorry its not a real pretty pic

fc1898aa.jpg

Back