How???

P

pyske

How am I to make the P5 get more hp what mods would I have to do say to about 150 hp

PEACE!!!! :cool:

If you want to keep it uner warrenty, the only options you really have are:
Headers... AWR($375,499), Brosal($400) CAI... Injen($250),MHP($350) or short stack AEM($200)Cat back... Brosal($400),Skunk2($550),RacingBeat($495) With any solection of the 3, youll get to 150 np. Thats at the crank though... not the wheels. Also if you have the cash, Cams... Mazdaspeed ($150) for the intake and the FZ-ZE ($140), and with the cams maybe 165 at teh crank, and ive heard they can be under warrenty if installed by the dealer, but instal is exspensive. Good luck to ya!

Are you surea ll that doesn't void your warranty. I'm almost possitive that my dealer said that I couldn't even put a CAI on and keep the warranty. Let me know where you get your info, so I can use it to my advantage.

You can add anything to your car without voiding the warranty. Mazda can refuse service under warranty ONLY if they can prove the part you added caused the problem you are bringing the car in for repairs for. There are laws that protect US citizens in this matter. SEMA has a narticle about this that should help answer your questions.

It's called the Magnum-Moss Warranty Act. Just ask Chrysler about it, they lost a battle in the Supreme Court over it about a decade ago.

Sweet! Thanks for clearing that up PR5, gotta call my dealer and then start shopping.

Back