comments please *pics*

R

redwagon02

check out my pics
click on the link in my sig and let me know what ya think if you didn't check it out on the other board
Thanks

Rick, that is one GOOD lookin P5! The drop looks great even with the stock wheels. Makes me want to drop ours. :eek: Can't wait to get it tinted too. Just gotta find the extra cash.
Charles Smith
2002 Black Mica P5

It sucks, sucks, sucks. Just kidding :) I know rick and both of his cars are awesome, the p5 and miata. Hey rick, i'll see you on friday. Moroso again? Dima

nice cars dawg very nice what kind of springs you got on there???

RedWagon...how much was the spring kit? Easy install, or did you have someone else do it? Your car looks sweet. Since I'm having issues getting the yellow I'm thinking of going red. One more thing, what type of rack? Yakima?

I haven't got mine yet but mine is going to look a lot like yours! Its midnight blue,tinted windows,system with 15s,lowered rims. With a snoopy painted on the back! (About 5 inches.)

[ 02-26-2002: Message edited by: Shorty ]

Originally posted by PR5hokie:
<STRONG>RedWagon...how much was the spring kit? Easy install, or did you have someone else do it? Your car looks sweet. Since I'm having issues getting the yellow I'm thinking of going red. One more thing, what type of rack? Yakima?</STRONG>

I got the eibach pro-kit for $225 locally here in South Florida and found a shop that installed it for $150. Yes, that's a full Yakima rack. If you decide to go with that you'll need the Q102 clips.

$150! Damn!

I installed them myself in the garage with hand tools and a friend to assist. (And a rented spring compressor)

Its cool though, at least they got done, but 150 is kinda steep.

Back