img_0293qs.jpg

img_0296qs.jpg

img_0344wr.jpg

img_0350wr.jpg

qs.jpg

Hows that....

Everyone's Mp3 gets a 10 from me!

10 for your mp3 IF........the Altezza off and the graphics must go

Dragonbabe, tight car and all, but the way I'm feeling today if we met, I'm sorry, but I would have to break you off:
smileysex.gif
(godown)

Last edited:
OceanPark said:

10 for your mp3 IF........the Altezza off and the graphics must go

I agree about the Altezzas, but I think the graphics actually look good on the car. Very tastefully done. And I don't usually like graphics.

Chris

Im not really too fond of the altezzas either any more. There is another pair that I have been lookin at.

But as long as I keep winning trophies the car stays the way it is

why oh why does every one think you have to put on all those stickers on your car?? do i care if you have ( put company name here) parts in your car? other then that you car is hot. i am not a fan of graphics but the side graphics looks hot.

my verdict: loose the company stickers and the F&F tail lights and i give your car a 10!

(P.S. Disreguard what i said about the stickers if they are only put on for shows :D )

dragonbabe79 said:
why is every so hostile?

When your car can win first place trophies, then you can diss mine!

(lol) you tell them tara!!!

EVERY mp3 gets a 10! ALL of them, all the time!

saided18 said:
why oh why does every one think you have to put on all those stickers on your car?? do i care if you have ( put company name here) parts in your car? other then that you car is hot. i am not a fan of graphics but the side graphics looks hot.

my verdict: loose the company stickers and the F&F tail lights and i give your car a 10!

(P.S. Disreguard what i said about the stickers if they are only put on for shows :D )

Hey man, how's it going....

I'm just gonna say something real quick. Just because you don't care about the stickers doesn't meant that the judges don't. I know I sometimes make the mistake of assuming everyone shares my opinion even if it's for a split second.:D

dragon babe's car is VERY nice.

That car has an image/ theme it adheres to and it is well done.
The graphics look great on the car. very few people can pull that image/ theme off well and she has.

i am not beening hostile just stating my opinion. i think it's hot that you win car shows, but then again to win car shows you have to do things are not really for and everyday application. for example having a nice audio setup with 10 10" JL audio W6's will score you massive points in a car show but would not be pratical on a car that is driving everyday. get me? I still think the company stickers are tacky and so are the tail lights. but then again that is my opinion and you have the right to tell me to take my opinion and shove it up my A$$. Thats the beauty of America every is happy. :D (drinks)

okay, i have to say this, you guys, I'll admit my taste, i don't like stickers all over the cars, all you fags that diss altezza's have problems, there a shitload better than the stock lights. she's winning trophy's at just about every show ive been to with her. She's odvoiusly doing something right. Ontop of that, its her car she does what she wants to it becuz it looks good to her.. F&F tail-lights you all must not have seen them b4 that movie came out becuz altezzas have been around for a long time several years b4 that movie was released. You do stuff to a car beucz its your taste reguardless of wtf everyone else thinks. If i wanna zip tie a dead chicken to my wing i'll do it, and i dont give a s*** what any of you would have to say about it. If i like it im gonna keep it, if it wins me shows im gonna keep it. When you deck out your car and you dont have altezza's and you dont have the graphics and you dont have the stickers from companies on your car, and you can be in semi wild - wild, and win top 3 trophies, then you can come on here and say what you do and dont like. until then you guys need to lay off with all the hostility. Unless your car could stomp her's at a show, i dont suggest giving your opinion. Becuz in the judges eyes at the show, your opinion isn't exactly right now is it?

Back