Top Rated Mp3's

I was going to take some really nice pictures of the mp3 with these two gorgeous women....but I needed both my hands

:)

ok i have a question and im not meaning to start anything here but why do most people with turbo mp3's buy boost controllers you dont need them in fact raising the boost on our cars is probably the worst thing that you can do until you get a better fuel system and lower compression pistons and maybe reinforce the tranny in some way you will blow your car up doing more than the 6 to 8 pounds that is specifically mentioned in there warnings and test runs i know that flyin specifically states that it runs safely on 6 psi and should not exceed this until upgrades are done i just want to know the point of spending all that money on something you can't even use sorry for posting this here but seeing lazablues upgrades is what sparked this so once agian i am not trying to start anything i just want answers.

i would get a boost controller so that when driving everyday i can run low boost (2-3lbs) and when i deside to i want the power then to up it to 6lbs. so that driving everyday i won't been boostin that much and save my engine.

you see I bought my kit off of stou...and he was running 8psi reliably for almost a year...and I bought a boost controller so I could run 4psi for most of the time..and maybe hit the swtich occasionally for the track and whatnot for running 8 psi...its all about fuel economy and babying the engine:p

i guess but then why spend so much money when you can make one or buy one that somebody else made for like 10 bucks if you guys are really that uptight about the money it costs for gas then why did you spend hundreds of dollars on a boost controler that is only used for turning down the boost.

all mods are listed in the sig

Attachments

• 161938-r1-14a.jpg
    161938-r1-14a.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 297
yes sorry about the last pic forgot it was so large, here is another one

Attachments

• 100_1444.jpg
    100_1444.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 244
kylenls said:
ok i have a question and im not meaning to start anything here but why do most people with turbo mp3's buy boost controllers you dont need them in fact raising the boost on our cars is probably the worst thing that you can do until you get a better fuel system and lower compression pistons and maybe reinforce the tranny in some way you will blow your car up doing more than the 6 to 8 pounds that is specifically mentioned in there warnings and test runs i know that flyin specifically states that it runs safely on 6 psi and should not exceed this until upgrades are done i just want to know the point of spending all that money on something you can't even use sorry for posting this here but seeing lazablues upgrades is what sparked this so once agian i am not trying to start anything i just want answers.

damn dude, that IS the longest sentence i have EVER read!!!

punctuation... learn it, love it, use it!!!

MazdaProbeGT said:

damn dude, that IS the longest sentence i have EVER read!!!

punctuation... learn it, love it, use it!!!

Haha. I agree that is a long sentence (yes), but I got what he was saying

Last edited:
well i guess that i didnt know that i was on a web site that not only lets me post and talk about my mp3 but also to learn to read and write better to, thanks alot mazdaprobe your the best.

MP3-Owner said:
I love the SPOOL Springs (bowdown) (2thumbs) Nice Job!

Thanks;) me too.

Some gorgeous mp3. ahh what a beautiful car.
(bluemp3) (yellomp3)

I gotta tell ya Dragonbabe, your car looks mighty nice!! Good job on all that you've done with it!! Very sweet! It's come a long way since the last I saw it at MAPP III!!

Back