Top Rated Mp3's

meomp3

POST IMAGES AND CAR MODS! WHO'S GOT ATTENTION!?
THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE WITH AN MP3

Post images, modifications(be honest), and plans. Then rate 1-10 your pick.(not including yourself). Update as needed.

i do not understand the rules of this thread, but i will post a few pics of MY car, please explain the mp3 rating system in more detail.
bezel.jpg

motortrend1.jpg

tails.jpg

tv.jpg

thats it for this thread...as soon as i know how to "vote" i will

g2 caliper paint held up pretty well on my car. the fronts went through the winter with no problem, but the back did have a few bad spots in them after the winter. nothing bad though. Honestly, I think the mechanics struck them, and chipped them when replacing my struts ages back.

I put about 5 coats on each cali. yes, 5!

just look at the pic in my sig its the best i got

injen intake, eibach springs, jic 505 sus exhaust, sun hiper ground/custom ground wires, awr motor mount, kart boy shifter, kart boy bushing, sparkco wires, denso plugs, catz headlight bulbs and polarg all around, sparco shift knob, razo grip pedals, tenzo oil cap, painted stb gun metal, i also removed lots a useless junk... ie wind shield squerter tank, pump, and lines, plastic under the front ect.

next up rotora slotted brakes hawk pads and spoolin stage1!

not much is done to my car. im just posting pics for the hell of it. i know my mp3 isnt the best. but i am thinking about taking the wing off the back.

P5041656n.jpg

older pic before the c/f eyelids.

161-6114med_img.jpg

164-6416s_img.jpg

my engine bay looks like s***, i need some hose to cover up the a/c lines. and new radiator hoses.

as for mods:
Travler header, ebay intake (christmas gift), areospeed ground wire kit, Hose kit, dg c/f eyelids, clear side markers, TWM short shifter, reverse indiglo, c/f gauge overlay, DaveB gauge rings, mazdaspeed taillights, awr motor mounts, kartboy shifter bushing. and thats about it. I have cams and SS brake lines sitting in my garage, and intake cam gear in the mail. once that is all installed my baby is turning into a daily driver and im getting a datsun 510 to play with.

freekwonder - I take it that's your girl in the first pic?

You have mazdaspeed taillights? What's the difference?

thanks guys, ya thats me wife in the pic. as for the mazdspeed tail lights i never knew there was a difference either. until my accident and my dealership ordered me a new tail light since y was busted. but the back up light has a slight red tint to it. over the the regular taillights. you really cant tell unless they are next to each other. notmuch of a difference, but all my car club buddies like it over the reguler clear ones. other then that thye are the same. its wierd.

Well, here's mine... nothing special though!! I've just add Ground Control Coilovers and an intake as it states down below. But since this picture I have gotten my windows tinted and it looks even better... don't have a pic of it now, yet.

p1010004.jpg

272107_1_full.jpg

272107_2_full.jpg

272107_3_full.jpg

272107_4_full.jpg

272107_30_full.jpg

Mods:
AEM SRI
B&M Short Throw Shifter
Momo Shift Knob
Kenwood 600 Watts AMP and Subwoofers
Sparkco Ignotion 9.2mm wires
Wings West Skyliner Spolier
Xenon H4 Ultra white Headlights

Next:
Eibach Pro-kit
Sparco Racing Seats

I'd give 10 point to this thread!
Keep it rolling!

(Will you guys count my only mod, air-fresher???)

freekwonder said:
thanks guys, ya thats me wife in the pic. as for the mazdspeed tail lights i never knew there was a difference either. until my accident and my dealership ordered me a new tail light since y was busted. but the back up light has a slight red tint to it. over the the regular taillights. you really cant tell unless they are next to each other. notmuch of a difference, but all my car club buddies like it over the reguler clear ones. other then that thye are the same. its wierd.

I though they looked different, i noticed that at the meet on sunday, and no one else did. they are very similar just a lil tinted.

paulmp3 said:

I though they looked different, i noticed that at the meet on sunday, and no one else did. they are very similar just a lil tinted.

exatly just enough to notice a difference, but not out there. i think they look better, but thats just me.

man, these are some PHAT ASS RIDES!!!

golly, that there mp3 sure is purdy(all of them)!!!

MalkavianMP3 said:
Here's my mundane MP3 (sorry for not resizing)

there never is any thing mudane about an MP3. they are specail even if they are stock. so hold your head up high. (rockon)

Back