Top Rated Mp3's

paulmp3 said:
fc0ce64c.jpg

i wanna know what a MP3 would look like with a blue on black CF hood. hmmmmm

Seans MP3

Rishie what size are the rims that Sean is running in those pics and size of tire? I know at one time he was rolling on 19's, I have always loved seans car.. His is kind of like a blue print for mine, But I can't crap the cash for the suspension. His car is number one in my book.

thats one badass mp3, i want those 19's so bad but i dont have 1600 and my car is my daily so i cant risk finding an accidental pothole and destroying a rim.

ryan: go back and read the first post, i do believe it says and i quote, "THIS THREAD OPEN TO ANYONE WITH AN MP3"

Sean is now forever running on one set of wheels. The G-racing Suzu. It's their first lightweight wheel. Somewhat a replica of the Gram Light made by Ray's which is also a lightweight cast wheel. It is a 17x7 +40 offset wheel. We did some slight rolling of his fenders. He's running Toyo T1S tires, 215/40/17, as well as the occasional Hoosier R3S03s in a 205/40/17.

Sean is really itching to get some Volks, the LE28N in Gold. Sean's 19's were sick dude. But we needed the money for some JIC's and his obligation to Giovanna was complete.

We're currently debating whether to reopen the Giovanna promotion or remain independent with the Volks. It's such a hard decision.

Thanks, Rishie

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
....ryan: go back and read the first post, i do believe it says and i quote, "THIS THREAD OPEN TO ANYONE WITH AN MP3"

Oh no, they re-segregeted the South..(nervous) Time to move up North!:p

saided18 said:
ryan leave the kid alone. ALL mp3's are top rated even if they are stock!!!!!!!!!!!!! (guns)

gee and I remember hearing from you that mine wasnt???

I guess you have changed your mind?

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
thats one badass mp3, i want those 19's so bad but i dont have 1600 and my car is my daily so i cant risk finding an accidental pothole and destroying a rim.

ryan: go back and read the first post, i do believe it says and i quote, "THIS THREAD OPEN TO ANYONE WITH AN MP3"

also says top rated mp3 on the title, i dont consider a stock mp3 anything special. If you do then great, my idea of a top rated mp3 would have to be alot more than stock.

seems to me liek you have a bit of a superiorority complex, mayeb maybe thats just me, maybe its that softball sized turbo inflating your ego. i dont know. all i know is this, i am not going to argue about this anymore, i posted pics of my mp3, if you dont like it, fine go ahead, but keep your opinion to yourself because frankly, noone really gives a rats ass.

Apparently you do if you are replying.....am I right. Ryan is correct, stock MP3 and stock MSP's for that matter are nothing special. Go get a mild drop, buy some wheels, and maybe even an exhuast or a CF hood and then comeback and post some pics. What some don't realize is that the MP3 to most people doesn't look stock at all. Everyone I meet who doesn't know about the MP3 thinks that I added stuff to the car. But, on this site and especially in the Mazda MP3 forum, just about everyon has an MP3. So to us MP3 owners, seeing another stock MP3 is no big deal. Hell if I wanted to see a stock MP3, I'd walk outside and look at my car. These are just my thoughts and I hope nobody takes them the wrong way.

APEXistud said:
Hell if I wanted to see a stock MP3, I'd walk outside and look at my car. These are just my thoughts and I hope nobody takes them the wrong way.

I wish I had a yellow one to go outside and look at. I have yet to see a yellow MP3 in person! I have also yet to see either color MSP in person.

I am the only MP3 that I know of in my area.

Small town livin'! :D

BTW... You are so right about people(mostly ones that are not in the know) thinking the MP3 is a highly modded show car. Ofcourse most of these people are not into the sport compact scene, but still makes you feel somewhat special.

Last edited:
TXMazdaSpeeder said:
seems to me liek you have a bit of a superiorority complex, mayeb maybe thats just me, maybe its that softball sized turbo inflating your ego. i dont know. all i know is this, i am not going to argue about this anymore, i posted pics of my mp3, if you dont like it, fine go ahead, but keep your opinion to yourself because frankly, noone really gives a rats ass.

don't post your car unless you want opinions, i dont think a stock mp3 is top rated sorry about your luck. if you cant take the opinions then don't post ur car.

APEXistud said:
Apparently you do if you are replying.....am I right. Ryan is correct, stock MP3 and stock MSP's for that matter are nothing special. Go get a mild drop, buy some wheels, and maybe even an exhuast or a CF hood and then comeback and post some pics. What some don't realize is that the MP3 to most people doesn't look stock at all. Everyone I meet who doesn't know about the MP3 thinks that I added stuff to the car. But, on this site and especially in the Mazda MP3 forum, just about everyon has an MP3. So to us MP3 owners, seeing another stock MP3 is no big deal. Hell if I wanted to see a stock MP3, I'd walk outside and look at my car. These are just my thoughts and I hope nobody takes them the wrong way.

thanks you. :) someone that agree's hell i by no means think my msp is one of the top rated BHAHAHAHA laffing histerically, i have a few cosmetic mods, and one engine mod that really doens't help all that much. there are alot better msp outs there, engine wise and looks. i admit it and i by no means would post my msp on a top rated msp thread if there was one. If i did it would be purely as a joke or to see what others thought about what i had done to my car, but if thats the case then i would just make my own thread, rate my msp or something lol. i wouldn't put it on the top rated mp3.s

dragonbabe79 said:

gee and I remember hearing from you that mine wasnt???

I guess you have changed your mind?

damn man. let it go. i admitted i was a little harsh on you. and i never said you car wasn't untill you started giving me that "i win shows" bulls***. damn man let go already. seems as though i got you really mad huh? :cool:

Last edited:
Tara, Are you planning on going to spoolin's open house? If you are I look forward to meeting the woman who has a nice car. I love women that love cars, Keep up the good work. I give your car a ten.

NCMP3 said:
Tara, Are you planning on going to spoolin's open house? If you are I look forward to meeting the woman who has a nice car. I love women that love cars, Keep up the good work. I give your car a ten.

When is it?
This is the first that I have heard about it.....

spoolin's open house.

I believe that it is July 27 or 28 in Richmond He has posted up about it, Look for it so you can get more details We are gunna head up there with a crap load of Mazda's.

Latest posts

Back