P5 in Connecticut

R

Racer 5

Today I pulled up to a stoplight in my hometown in Connecticut(Naugatuck Valley), and a Black P5 pulls up right next to me. We were like identical twins @ the stoplight :D Only I got the roofracks off, his were on, and his was clean!!! Must have just bought it or is more meticulous about his maintainence. Whoever it is, if you come across this post, let me know, lets get togetther and trade ideas, and stories. Hope to hear from ya.

AAAAAAHHHHH YOUR IN CONNECTICUT.......YEAH THAT IS PRETTY FAR........ WELL I JUST THINK SOME PEOPLE ON HERE DONT HAVE COMMON SENSE THATS PROBABLY WHY YOU HAVE SEEN SOME RIPE COMMENTS ON HERE BY ME

Yea, connecticut is real far, but I make it to AZ usually one every year or maybe a little more. I have relatives there ...in Mesa, and in Snowflake (past Payson). Next time I come out, we should meet up, it won't be for a while though

hey thats cool wit me i used to live in mesa then i move a little south into chandler its like a 5 min drive north to mesa for me..... but thats all good with me just let me know when and where if you do come down :cool:

Holy schnikes! Was it a guy or a girl? My sister's got a black P5 and we live in Ansonia. I dunno bout her, but I wanna see some more P5's (I think she does too).

Whelp, if you're ever in the Hartford area and you see a "White one" zipping around, that's me :p

Thom
White P5 - Hartford

if your in arizona phoenix and you see a silver one with atr-racing on it thats me

Originally posted by twa:
<STRONG>Whelp, if you're ever in the Hartford area and you see a "White one" zipping around, that's me :p

Thom
White P5 - Hartford</STRONG>

Heh, when i'm in the area i'll have to track ya down and race ya in the R/T ;-)

Holy schnikes! Was it a guy or a girl? My sister's got a black P5 and we live in Ansonia. I dunno bout her, but I wanna see some more P5's (I think she does too).
Yup, it must be you Seth!! I live in Ansonia too!! It was a guy driving, we were @ the light near the Divison Street Shell. He was a younger guy, blonde? hair?? Was it you?? Anyway, I live in Ansonia, in the north end. Leave a post to let me know you got this message.
Mike

Nope, wasn't me, cuz it's my sister's P5...maybe I was driving...but I haven't driven the car in a couple weeks. We live on the hilltop. I used to work at the Big Y...saw one all the time there in the late summer....you?

If it was Black, yea it was me. I live in the north end, and run to big y instead of Stop and Shop when I need just a few things. It's closer. I have seen you guys a few times, now that I think about it. My G/F's father lives on Michael St. , and we have freinds on Chester. I have seen you guys(or her) up there i think.
Mike

Ah yeah, definitely, we're on Arbor. We gotta run into each other some time ;-)

all of a sudden around town there are mad p5's, that i know of there are 2 blacks, a blue, 1 yellow, 3 reds (including mine, a white and my friends silver... this is a city with pop of 150k iirc. and i see them all the time.

I saw a Black P5 rolling around East Hartford yesterday on Connecticut Blvd.

Back