Getting my yellow P5 today in BC!

L

LambOfSilence

Im getting my yellow P5 today with my life saving and my 96 sidekick sports. My question is for those living in British Columbia, Canada, where did u get your p5? and if you don't mind, gimme a price as well, i don't want to pay more than every one else. thnx

I ordered p5 in vancouver last nite. yellow with moonroof, ac and at. But i still have to wait for the financing thing first, just can't wait to be a proud owner of p5.

oh thnx, it is kinda of slow for some reason, i will definitely join though. :)

PRICE

I just got my Yellow P5 today..
loaded and modifcated already..
the base price i paid was $21,000
I had to argue with the sales first,
it was 21,980.. but then i said 21 000 or no deal..
he said impossible, it's too hard...
i said.. maybe i think about it. and i was about to leave.
he said.. wait, give me a minute...
HEEHEE. got ma car now.. break-in time!

Lamb and Love where did you get yours and when? My wife and I are yellow P5 hunting right now and have found a few at the dealers. MSRP including freight, AC tax and PDI is $22,800 and that is for a 5 speed, air and moonroof. I've been quoted $22,395, 22,150, and 22,590 plus I found a demo one too.

From what I hear there are lot of yellow ones in Richmond and Vancouver but in Coquitlam and east of there, there are lots of P5s but not too many yellow.

love, what? u got if for 21000? I ordered my for 23350 at Summit Mazda! (with AT, AC, and Moonroof), where did u get yours? and to answer sux 2bu, the one u described should cost 23350-1000(AC)=22350 (with PDI) +100 AC tax = 22450 in Summit.

Thanks, Lamb. Did they give you a song and dance about yellow being hard to get, they can't give a deal because of yellow blah blah blah? I'm looking to pay no more than $22k including everything but tax. That's for 5 speed, air and roof.

Love, did you pay $21k excluding freight? And how much did the extras cost on yours?

There is a guy on the other board that is a salesman at Mazda and he told me mark up is $1500 no matter what option you get so I figured $500 is enough profit for them to make.

Ya, they gave me the song and dance about the yellow being hard to get. (zoom zoom zoom...) the exact Dealer cost for a yellow p5 is 21415 (including AT, AC, freight and air tax, but no moonroof), so i guess yours must be somewhere around 21315, there is also documentation fee. and the average national mark up is 5%, which is about 1000 bucks, so you could get it for 22k. (i am paying 1300 markup) it will be kinda hard though, i have been to summit, and metrotown mazda, they both have only one p5 left (all with at, ac, and moonroof), but richmond signature mazda has quite a few (i personally don't like any dealership in the richmond Automall though). I ordered my last monday, the sales still has not called me to tell me that my car has arrived. Keep me up to date with your search.

the sales just called, my p5 has arrived. whoo hoo ~ any idea on what accessories i should ask for? mats, keychain, wheellock, mud guard, rear bumper step plate, cargo mat, zoom zoom hat?

Woohoo! You must be thrilled to know your car is in! So if you only ordered it two weeks ago, I'm guessing that they had one on the way that fit what you wanted and you basically reserved it for yourself? Ive factory ordered two domestics before and they took 8 and 13 weeks.

Of the dealers I've checked, West Coast has a big inventory, VIP in Abbotsford has a big one and so does Signature apparently. Wolfe has a few and Midway Mazda in White Rock has a few. I'm not telling who has the yellows cuz I want one for me :D Have them throw in everything you mentioned.

yoohoo

I think he let me have it for $21000
cuz that i paid in cash... and cheque...
like fully.. no payments..
and marco (richmond automall Mazda sales guy) i thin kthat's how u spell his name, anyhoo., he was sayin how i got such a good deal and stuff. anyways.. good luck on ur p5. mine arrived too.. but now they puttin on the mods and etc.:rolleyes:

K, hold up.....I'm confuzzed :confused: :D So, you bought the car for $21k (a/c, 5 speed and roof?) which in itself sounds like under dealer invoice if that price was inclusive of all fees, frieght, etc. minus taxes AND you got the mods included for that price too? Am I missing something here? How much extra did you pay for the mods? And I thought the car was sitting there with all the mods on it? I spoke with Todd Brown of Sig. Mazda on Sat. You might have been already there buying the car LOL! Funny though, as he didn't mention that car. Anyhoo, he did mention Marco's name but I didn't know who he was at that time.

Sounds like you got a great deal. Maybe they will be willing to give me a good deal if I mention yours ;)

actually, i ordered my just last week, and the sales guy said that they have 2 yellow p5, one in the showroom, the other in the port (so i did not count 2 toward summit's inventory in my previous post)still, it took them one week to get that car to their office. kinda long...

i am going to pay around $26000 in total, but that is because i have a 96 sidekick sports for trade in(8500), and i only have to pay tax on the difference.

Love, that makes more sense :) But with a C5 and X5, you can't be hurting all that much for cashola :p Do you know what kind of Konig rims are on there? I'd love to see pics.

wheels

actually . i was gonna choose the konig rims.
but someone bought them, and nothing is goin in the dealership,at least that's what they told me..
anyways.. i had to choose other wheels.. so i chose an enkei wheel..
CDR9

konig

the konig wheel i was goin to get

Attachments

• konig.jpg
    konig.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 313
Back