SILVER P5 FOR SALE !!!!!!!!

A

allanek

HI everyone! I just Bought a 2003 Matrix xrs 6-speed 180hp with sunroof and wanna sell my 2002 silver P5 automatic. It has 25,000 miles on it the Toyota dealer offered me $13,500 for it but I would like to get $14,500 for it I bought it in July 2002 and paid sticker price $17,915 plus tax which came out to $19,956 the reason im selling it is cause i wanted a stick and also to try out something different also with all the miles I drive I usually purchase a new car every year I loved my P5 (just wish i would have gotten a stick) I'm sure Ill enjoy my Matrix for a few months until the RX-8 comes out and I wind up getting that.

AHHHHH! TRAITOR! Hee Hee just kidding. Stick around and let us know how the Matrix works out. How do you like it so far? If not for the $20,000+ sticker price I was going to get one.
Charles Smith
2002 Black Mica P5

Nice...I was debating between the two as well. However, my friend's Celica GTS just went in for a major engine overhaul as he apparently threw a rod or something. Total repair cost is $5900 which should be covered under warranty. However, the mechanic at the dealership said that there were tons of GTS coming in for repair cause the engine is a totally new engine and most expensive to work on. Kinda shied away from the xRS after that. Good luck with it though.

Thats what happens when you buy a car and trade it in. You loose money. Buying and trading in right away is stupid but u must have money. Why not just get a ferrari. matrix doesn't even come close to it. actually i was surprised how matrix is not that much faster than p5 with its 180hp. good luck

SELL OUT!! hehe kidding
wow you got 25k miles on it already? thats probably why they are asking only for 13500

Well thank u for proving me right when i said someone would be a sucker and trade their 5 in for the Matrix. If u wanted a manual 5 u should have waited for one. Never settle for less. Happy driving. Hope your new purchase doesnt have problems like the GTS.. :p :D

Latest posts

Back