Hey Everyone! (Pics)

A

Astig

New member here, used to be a Moderator (still am) over at Clubsi.com, but now I own a PR5. I would be glad to Moderate a forum here if that is OK with the Admin. I'm sure I'll chat with you all at some point or another. Be afraid, be very afraid. :D

2 Weeks Old
pr5.jpg

pr5-3.jpg

pr5-2.jpg

pr5-1.jpg

AIM = dcsportlxi

[ 02-24-2002: Message edited by: Astig ]

Nice looking ride. Did you do any mods other than tinting? How much did the tint set you back? Looking at your car makes me want to wait and go with the yellow.

Matt

Did you P5 come with leather seats? or are those aftermarket seat/seat covers? Looks nice whatever it is. Also, what % tint do you have? I have a yellow P5, and ive been wanting to get mine tinted. Do you know if the warranty on the tint is from the manufacturer (like 3M) or is the warranty from the place that installs the tint? Around here, it seems that tint shops pop up and down like it some kind of game. Any suggestions??

Astig, your seats are almost like mine. Did you get the side airbags option? If so, does your seats cover up the openings located on the sides of the front seats?

front-seats.jpg

Originally posted by PR5hokie:
<STRONG>Nice looking ride. Did you do any mods other than tinting? How much did the tint set you back? Looking at your car makes me want to wait and go with the yellow.

Matt</STRONG>

So far, I have just put the Eibach springs in, and Yellow Ion halogen bulbs all in the front. I plan to show the car as I did with my Civic, so this is just the beginning.

The Si http://forums.clubsi.com/cgi-bin/profile.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=Astig

I had the tint installed by the dealer so it could go on my vehicle warranty (along with the leather), Tint was $250 and it is 8%.

Originally posted by mnkyboy:
<STRONG>Did you P5 come with leather seats? or are those aftermarket seat/seat covers? Looks nice whatever it is. Also, what % tint do you have? I have a yellow P5, and ive been wanting to get mine tinted. Do you know if the warranty on the tint is from the manufacturer (like 3M) or is the warranty from the place that installs the tint? Around here, it seems that tint shops pop up and down like it some kind of game. Any suggestions??</STRONG>

Leather was a dealer option, so they took all the seats and door panels out and had them re-done in leather. I have ABS, so they had to wrap the seats so the sidebags would still deploy.

Usually with tint shops, they handle the warranty 'in-house'. Research the yellow pages for tint shops and see which ones have been around the longest. You know they aren't going anywhere if they've been in town more than a few years. Maybe you could try asking people around town to see where they had their work done.

Back