Contributor
Patron
A few reasons to stay awake next time your out drinking :D
drinking_3.jpg

drinking_1.jpg

drinking_2.JPG

drinking_5.jpg

...Who needs enemies?

Im bro got it bad one day. His friends shave one of his side burns off and then shaved parts of his legs and decorated his face with a Sharpie marker.

LMAO (lol) (rofl)

I remember those days. that is why i use to stay up no matter what. the best is black magic marker on the face. they won't no any thing is wrong till they look in the mirror. HAHAHAHAAH i know i am evil

hilarious

My buddy passed out, and the team shaved everything on his head. Hair, eye brows, mustache....all of it. What a sin. Went around looking like some cancer patient for a couple of months.

Its better than getting tea-bagged.

don't even try to ask if you don't know what that is. (no)

i have a friend who is the biggest light wieght and passes out everytime we drink. after drawing s*** on his face, tea bagging him and taking a picture, we finally thought of something truely hilairious. he and i both are golf pros at fairly upscale golf courses. the next day my friend had to work so we drew a big black schwastika on the back of his neck. poor bastard never new until he got to work and someone noticed it. god i wish i could have been there. classic

Back