Solar power!!

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
So I've transferred to a new store and I'm making the rounds meeting all the new clerks that I'll be managing. All of them of course have been complimenting me on my choice of vehicle. The most interesting conversation went as such;

clerk: So what kind of car is that?
me: It's a Mazda Protege5.
clerk: Wow - are you rich?
me: Am I what?!? No why?
clerk: Aren't those cars, like, expensive or something?
me: (shrugs) I have a loan.
clerk: Totally - so like, is it one of those hyper cars?
me: (silence) hyper....?
clerk: You know, like it runs off of sunlight or some s***?
me: (holds back grin) No it runs on good old fashioned gasoline.
clerk: 'Cause it'd be good for the environment if it did run on sun, right? That's what I hear.
me: Yes. Yes, I gather that it would be. But I don't think oil is going anywhere anytime soon.
clerk: Are you some kind of republican or something? Oh God.

Need I say more?!?!

it's actually a drug store, and we sell drug tests too. how ironic is that. check this;

- recently fired a pharmiscist for assaulting a customer. found that he had been selling vicatin on the black market for years.

- just saw a customer get the gate slammed down on her face at the counter by another pharmiscist. "look lady, this is a tough ******* job - you don't like it, go find a ******* Osco. it's ******* crazy bitches like you that keep me on Xanax."

- fired a camera clerk for stealing over the course of SEVEN years. took them that long to find it, then she said that she was unaware we had cameras. you know, like the sign that says when you walk in "security cameras recording in progress."

- fired a cashier for selling cigarettes to minors. ingeniously enought, she would bypass the computer by REPEATEDLY TYPING IN HER OWN BIRTHDAY or the day 01/01/0001. "You mean they can track that s***, Mr. Miller?"

- fired a store manager for having an affair with with most of his underage staff. "Not too long before they axe ya for bangin the help, Mr. Miller," says my boss.

- developed a roll of 35mm film only to find 24 exposures of a man's penis. yes, he took pictures of his own genitals doing certain things. look, it's cumming. look, it's in my shoe. now i'm taking a picture of it next to my dog. sad thing is, the printer ejector is in plane, public view as they come out of the machine. it put on a nice show for the customer.

- my last store was in such a redneck town, that when an anarchist blew up his own house to prevent the police from taking him in (this is not BS), the one-hour photo lab had to shut down because the locals were out in droves to take pictures of Mad Williard's blazing inferno of doom. developed about 100 rolls of that s*** all day.

we don't live anywhere near perfect, that's why we have W A L G R E E N ' S ;) Sad thing is, this is my third store and just about every store I've visited or worked in has stuff like this. I've asked people to clean the bathrooms only to have them roll up thier sleeves and start snorting at me. Toro!! Toro!!

hey captin, you must be selling the best drugs around and the employees know it!!!

considering the conversation with your new employee.....before you told us you are a manager of a drug store....the one thing we were all pretty sure of....you CERTAINLY don't work for NASA! lol that guy is certainly not a rocket scientists ..... LOL

(stash)

Back