List Available MSP upgrades/mods ???

eddy

Just wanted to know what type of upgrades/mods are currently available out there and which companies offer them...I'm asking this b/c I know that the MSP is new and limited so there isnt much aftermarket out for it(yet...I hope) and I am having trouble hunting down whats really out there for the MSP..I think this will help not only me, but everyone else out there looking to enhance the performance of their MSP. Thanks!

not much that i have seen, Intake will be coming out soon specifically for the MSP from INJEN and other than that just manual boost controllers or electric. exhaust mods are supposedly in production as well with no date that I know of or vendor...

not much right now unfortunately. most of the stuff you get will have to be generic stuff or custom made. injen is coming out with an intake soon (maybe it's out already) and jic aparently makes an exhaust. that's about all i know. search the board and see what you can find.

i've seen people on here listing unothodox racing pullys on their MSP..is this available for the MSP and is it a direct bolt on, or does it require modifications..and has anyone dynoed it? Thanks guys!!

Redmption has the UDP on his car, no dyno available as Injen did not dyno test his car after the intake was put on.

Back