What do you want in a Mazda 3?

Hi Mazda marketing crews, I want five things to be on the 3.

1. Heated folding body-color power side mirrors.
2. Heated power-adjustable front seats.
3. 2.3L engine.
4. Traction control.
5. Cd/MP3 player with subwoofer.

:)

haha!! thats funny. Why would an entry level sedan have heated FOLDING power side mirrors? If anything, that would be an option. I do like the cd/mp3 player, but that again, would be an option.The heated front seats is a possibility, pictures of the interior have shown switches to control heated front seats like found in the mazda 6. All I want from the mazda 3 is to have a mazdaspeed option, so they can start competing with the other companies for real now. People were starting to look our way, but they quickly walked away when other car companies started to follow the trend mazda set. We gotta get those people back!!

What's so funny? Can't an entry-level sedan get some nice features? FYI, the Suzuki should be an "ideal" car then. Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer all have heated side mirrors standard in the top model. Heating mirrors is one of the safety features as I see it.

I think Mazda should make 2 model levels, with a high-end model well-equipped at a reasonable package price, and an entry level that's not well-equipped but offers many options. This is better than killing features and people who want them are unable to get them at any price.

Back