Confusion!

Ryan

:
03 Spicy Orange MSP
Okay, im finally gonna comment!

You people have been bothering me non stop sense i started this forum.

"Ryan, I love reading your post, you sound like your typing on speed."

"Ryan, I have no clue what you just said."

"Ryan, break you sentences down into paragraphs"

I figured out what my problem is, I think my dr's mis-diagnosed me. I probably have a.d.d. or a.d.h.d. Maybe they did diagnose me with it, but my parents refused to put me on rediline (sp). I don't know.

Maybe its the fact that I type to fast, or i'm thinking about what I want to type to far ahead of what im actually typing. I did pass english in highschool, and english comp 1, 2 in college.

I dunno, maybe it's because of lack of sleep, or maybe im in such a hurry to give a response.

I KNOW, I KNOW IM A POSTWHORE!

So, cut me some slack, do me a favor, read the post 4 or 5 times until you understand it. Maybe... I'll slow down and reply in English.......NAH!

Oh well...

By the way, If you didn't notice I tried to write in good english above, was part of my joke. Anyone want to correct my grammer?

I have no creativity left, after doing my sig vvv.

zoomzoomh is the man. and i said rediline not redline :) and (sp) means i didn't know how to spell it, and didn't want to bother looking it up.

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
what the f*ck?

You would be suprised how many people pm me or comment in threads about how i reply.

You want to know the trueth behind my replys. It's quite simple, when im replying, You basically getting direct thoughts of the top of my head, im typing out exactly what im thinking. Your getting the raw data. I'm not taking the time to go back and make it MLA format.

that too.
redilin
ratilin
ridalin

wow, 3 different types OMG, no wonder my cousin is so messed up, maybe they gave him the wrong kind.

zoomzoomh, i think we should experiment, one of the above + a muscle relaxer.

hrm, wonder what that would do.

LOL, it'd be the first time.

maybe thats why im messed up, never done drugs, never drank alcohol, never smoked.

Maybe that would mellow me out haha.

as Yoda would say, you must focus all of your energy...

you should race or have lotsa crazy sex to utilize all of that energy

LOL turboge, from what i understand, you aint got that option no more either, but i wont go into details on that.

Ryan said:

You would be suprised how many people pm me or comment in threads about how i reply.

You want to know the trueth behind my replys. It's quite simple, when im replying, You basically getting direct thoughts of the top of my head, im typing out exactly what im thinking. Your getting the raw data. I'm not taking the time to go back and make it MLA format.

It's actually a type of writing style called "Stream of thought." Just like you said, you type as you think, what you're thinking. I remember reading a story written in "stream of thought," and it was confusing, because sometimes they'd go off on a tanget, and you'd be lost as to where the story was going.

yes i know, i read like that sometimes i can read a whole book and miss the whole point cuz my mind goes off wondering about something else im actually reading the book but at the same time multi tasking on a totally different subject.

ty man

03MzdSpdSTP said:
Ryan your sig rocks hardcore!

thanks man,
i can make one for you man add me on aim
brokenatm

send me a few pictures maybe a idea for what you want and i'll do my best to do it for ya. If ya want tho no pressure.

Back