Popularity Poll: Cargo what ?

if you are being offered for free, which will you take?

• Cargo Tray

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Cargo Mat

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Cargo Net

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • I rather slap myself in the face ... I wont take any!

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

monki

There are 3 factory accessories - Cargo Tray, Cargo Net, Cargo Mat... which one do you prefer the most ?

Ok... lets take it this way... if you are offer only one of the 3 accessories in your car, for free, which will you take ?

The tray is the bomb. I've spilled all kinds of $h!t back there and it's always easy as pie to clean up. Just take it out and hose it down.

tray. only thing i considered, but for the money i didnt think it was worth it.

I agree with Pingdum the tray is the way to go. You can throw your stuff in and it wont budge (if its heavy enough) cause of the rubber.

I actually got all 3, but I don't use the Cargo net. I agree with everyone else, that the tray is the best choice here.

I probably wouldnt have paid for it, but with the sweetheart of a deal they threw my way (tray was already in) I got it, and LOVE it.

just remember; if you have the factory Mazda powered subwoofer in the spare tire well they started putting in half way through 2002 model year, the rubber trunk cover will not work. The sub raises the floor approx. 1.75". When you try the back seats smashes it and does not work..
-Dean

I have the net and have found it to be extremely useful. But I think I'll probably buy the tray at some point in the future.

my net isn't really that useful, it will hold some small stuff but that's it. anything bigger than a basketball won't even fit in there.

Dealer threw in the net for me, but, like most of us, I would prefer the tray too.

I do a lot of hiking and outdoors-type stuff, so I use the back for my muddy shoes, pants, whatever. Then when it comes time to clean the back, I have to vacumn it. I would rather just pull out the tray and hose it off.

A minor b****, but I'm just lazy like that. :p

Tray The dealers in my area all have different prices for them. I got mine for $43.00 they asked $60.00 for it at the parts counter. I said you are selling them for $40.00 on e-bay and $43.00 on your web site.

well I got the net thrown in on my deal and I love it. It has proven to be extremely useful. Not sure what you guys are talking about it not fitting over stuff. I have had all kinds of stuff from groceries to pressure washers back there and it has held all of them in place just fine. I will be buying the tray at some point just to save my carpet back there.

Back