No Roofrack, USA

Equinox

Daddy Warbucks
Contributor
:
09 370Z Nismo
Went to my mazda dealer the other night, just cruising, and one of the brand new p5s, had absolutely no roofrack, no mounts, no nothing, just the canadian style black gutters.... is this normal now? I haven't heard of this, and the options on the car didn't say anything about it.

it is an option now. Lucky bastards, i went to the dealership the other day trying to see how much they'd charge me for the black linings, and they said $74 A PIECE! what a f*cking rip off. Anyone know anywhere else to get these?

Here is a question.......does the 2003 P5's have the tracks on them for the roof rack? Or do they need to be installed?

What exactly is the difference between the 2003 P5s and the 2002 dealing with the roof racks?

Interested,
ZMTHIS

My 2003 P5 came with the tracks, racks, etc. The P5's with sunroofs didn't have em. Seems like most people are taking them off anyways, but I like mine on there personally.

The no roof rack on US P5s' is some kind of Midfresh cycle or something like that. It probably had the auto trans with the sport-tronic shifter too?? It is all included in that package. They have one at my local dealer, and it is the one that has the sub in the spare tire hole. I would rather have the black pieces and a 5 speed. :)

Back