Popularity Poll: Which Colour of P5 do you drive?

Which colour do you own? (or you plan to own...)

• Black Mica

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Midnight Blue

Votes: 31 17.8%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • Laser Blue

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Pure White

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Classic Red

Votes: 19 10.9%
  • Sunburst Yellow

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • Protege 5 sucks !

Votes: 6 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monki

Hello guys...

All MP5ers please do ya vote here, which colour do you drive? If you hvent own one yet, which colour would you choose??

Please make sure you only vote once to make this fair...!

If I ever get another Mazda it will be a midnight blue P5 with 18" crome wheels, that would look so good!

Damn right, Noone had better vote that the P5 Sucks (Gives threadening glances to all non-protege drivers on this board.(getsome))

re:color

I'm all about the silver, or as I call it platinum. With some 18" chromes, that's what I'm talking about..

I've never been able to vote on ANY poll posted here - Always get a message about an "invalid session"

Anyway, add one more to the ranks of the silver cars.

Don

Too bad I can't vote twice because I have a Black Mica P5 and a Midnight Blue P5. Oh well, I drive the Black one so that is what I voted for. My wife drives the Blue one.

white......thats what i have. if not white then black. the only problem with the black is that you cant see the liines of the car because its so dark. heres my ranking:

1. white
2. black
3. red
4. silver
5. midnight blue
6. yellow
7. laser blue

i like regular colors (white, black, red, silver). midnight blue is also cool. i just dont like 'fad' colors (yellow, laser blue). i think the laser blue p5 just doesnt look right. that color doesnt go right on our cars. it looks awesome on the mp3 and the regular protege. its too much of a trendy color. i cant invest in something that i may get sick of looking at in a year.

(flame)
Whaaaaaa?

Black/White/Silver are generic to every car on the road. Everyone has a silver car these days, white looks alright but by no means outstanding, and black is basic.

The red looks like Ford Taurus red and I find it very generic, but the blue and yellow are traffic stopping colors. You don't need rims, lowered suspensions, body kits, and vinyl decals to get looks with blue and yellow, the cars get the looks on their own.

Now Orange....that's a fad color. Looks nice now, but in a year or two, it will be old news.

chuyler1 said:
(flame)
Whaaaaaa?

Black/White/Silver are generic to every car on the road. Everyone has a silver car these days, white looks alright but by no means outstanding, and black is basic.

The red looks like Ford Taurus red and I find it very generic, but the blue and yellow are traffic stopping colors. You don't need rims, lowered suspensions, body kits, and vinyl decals to get looks with blue and yellow, the cars get the looks on their own.

Now Orange....that's a fad color. Looks nice now, but in a year or two, it will be old news.

you know wha... i am so agree to you. The generic color looks good on mp5 but it doesnt stands out! I also think Blue, Yellow are cool~ but there are way too many yellow on the road... i might go for a midnight blue?

BTW, how would u rate midnight blue, laser blue, and yellow?

well laser goes at the top of my list, I don't care what the MP3ers think, a good color is a good color whether the car has a hatch or not.

Yellow is a bit too much for my every day tastes, but it turns my head when i'm on the highway, and is a killer with tinted windows. I think the Midnight looks really good with the polished wheels...but with tinted windows, it falls into the black category where it blends in with alot of other cars on the road. With that said. . .

1) Laser Blue
2) Yellow
3) Midnight Blue
4) All the other colors

Black shows scratches and dirt (especially after it rains) very well.
White looks dirty through the entire winter, but looks great w/ tinted windows.
I like flat Audi red, not sparkly evening gown red.
And everyone has a silver car...I didn't buy the P5 to be like everyone on the road.

Back