a kid at my school bought this beast

how olds the kid who got it?

what funs buyign a car thats already modded? you cant do anythign to it yourself, lol

AndrewSilverMP5 said:
An automatic with 545HP and running on 19 PSI ??!!

:eek: (omg) (shocked) (wow)

That is not to hard to believe. My old car the 00+ eclipse GT could get ~400hp on 8-9 psi off a super charger and other supporting mods w/ virtually no work to internals. But traction is gone at that point. If you rebuild the internals and swap the pulley to a 11-12 psi pulley you would make the same amount of hp. It really comes done to how much money and time you are going to invest into a car. Oh and on supras that is low considering how much is done to it.

no 'kid' should have a car like that.....................his parents ought to be shot.

I second that....before the mp3 I had an 87 Honda Accord with a grey body and light grey hood b/c of an accident, and then a 94 green dodge shadow....I learned how to earn what I have and now I love the MP3 and take care of it better than i take care of myself.

my first car was a friggin saturn which i was proud of cuz i bought it on my own when i was 18....................im even prouder of my p5, cuz i bought it and i also qualified for the 0% apr.......ive worked hard for everything that i own. i think more parents should teach their kids the value of a hard work ethic as opposed to just giving them everthing...........

true, true. That car is something you buy yourself when you are like 45, and you want to enjoy your weekends, because you have earned it.

my car was a hand-me-down (was my aunt's, she died, brother got car, he bought new car, I got car)

everything I have, I have payed for myself, everything I want I pay for myself

I think its s*** that parrents buy their kids $40000 cars
I think its alright for a parrent to buy their kid a car if they like, but anything over $15k, hell no

then the fuckers go and brag about their cars and s*** like they worked for it, I cant stand that s***

hes, um, like 17, he had his moms old n/a auto supra, saved up 10 grand and sold it for like $23,000 and bought that one.

the only things i know about it is it can screech tires at 50mph, is really fast, looks badass, best color evAr, sounds really badass, and looks way better with no spoiler

Last edited:
yup...my first car was an 85 oldsmobile...passed down to me...the only reason i got rid of it was that the mechanic wanted like $3k to fix my car that was worth $700 at best...so time ot trade in and thankfully my parents helped me out a bit...i paid for most of my p5 and appreciate it more and more each day

peace

Back