Heater not working well....

TightMP3

I sold the MP3 to FlyinMP3.... We had the tv taken out and the Z919 put back in. Now the Heater is not working, it will barely get hot. Didnt know if anyone else had this problem or would know what the deal is? Thanks guys.

mine did this when I took out the pocket. I just went over the connections and the ones in both floor boards. the connection underneath by the passenger floorboard there is a small clip holding the plastic sheath in place it had slipped off. I have no clue if this is what did it but my heat worked after I fixed it!

yeah that happened to me too.

To take off the front piece of the dash board you much un-hook the two wires that connetc the temp control and the air flow direction. if you do not hook them back up again in the right postion it will not get hot. i'll post pics later.

These are the pics of the wire that connect the knob on the front of dash board to the the heating element behind the dash board. make sure the wire is in the clip that is marked by the read arrow. this is on the passenger side under the the glove box.

hope it helps
Pic 1

Pic 2

Back