• 61 - 70

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 71 - 80

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 80+ should you be driving?

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
scwashdc said:
I'm 53. I got the P5 to supplement my Miata--to cart around stuff, including bikes. I've had sportscars all my driving life and thus also wanted a car that handled well, was relatively quick, and looked neat. Finally, my 12-year old Miata has been problem-free, so the Mazda name appealed to me.
Great to bring you out here from lurking :D

Your description sounds like mine, but backwards. I got my P5 to cart around stuff and wanted something that handled well, was unique, and fun to drive.
Hopefully one day I'll have a Miata to supplement my P5 :)

no bro, my name is obviously in my sig and i put " i am a guy" because a lot of people mistake me for a girl, namewise.

just trying to be funny,,,you said "I am guy" not I am a guy. Got me thinkin??? later, joe.

eggynatey said:
Nate here. I'm 34.
My avatar is a pic of my Grandpa, Johnny Weissmuller.
Anybody know who he is?

Your grandfather was Disco Stu?
That is impresive.

Hi everyone. My name's Mike, I'm 23, and I used to have a big checking account. Then I discovered Protege5 mods. Well, actually I used my debit card... I don't mess with Discover. They suck.

"Victory is mine!" - Stewie (Family Guy)

Hi everyone, name is Ben and im 26. Daughter is 11 months old & P5 is 2 months old. Want my little girl to grow to love cars like i do so i had to get something nice ;)

vaakry, you comin to the meet at gillette july 13th? no excuses for not coming, you're right around the corner from the stadium!!joe

bazooka joe said:
vaakry, you comin to the meet at gillette july 13th? no excuses for not coming, you're right around the corner from the stadium!!joe

Heck yeah I'm coming, I wouldn't miss it for anything! Best part is, the next Sunday, I'm headed to NH for the Winston Cup race. Woooo... race weekends!! :D

Last edited:
What up to all, first post here, Names Mike from just outside Chicago, Proud P5 owner over the last year, not addicted to cars just overly obsessed!:p

Mike, 27 in August. 1 week old p5 today(1100 miles!) Married w/2 kids(2 yrs & 8mos)...soo not much time to work on the cars. So I sit around at work on the computer....searching...imagining...plotting...what I could do...

2003 P5
1987 Mustang 2.3Turbo-"the headache" It'd run low 12's-if I could get it together!

TopSecP5 said:
Hi all! My name is Wes and I'm 25. This is my third project car and my first Mazda.
Welcome, what were your previous project cars?

TopSecP5 said:
Hi all! My name is Wes and I'm 25. This is my third project car and my first Mazda.

hello TopSecP5 and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!! (stash)

as you can see in the thread that Red Baron started in this forum....I have to modify my previous answer in this thread....

I am not 46....as of today. (stash)

Back