• 61 - 70

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 71 - 80

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 80+ should you be driving?

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
My brother and I used to call him Grampa Tarzan when we were little. :p

I'm actually more proud of his swimming. The guy could swim as fast as someone runs. My mom has a bracelet made out of 8 Olympic gold medals, bonded together end-to end.

EggNatey,
Thats Pretty cool that he achived so much. The bracelet sounds sweet. I wish I had some cool history like that in my background. But alas, just european immegrants slowly working thier way up the socio-economic ladder!

front or back seat Pro5OnSpeed? i'm justin and i'm 21 and i've also had sex in my p5. it was front drivers seat, try that one out lol. seat all the way back and leaned all the way down,steering wheel tilted up as far as she'll go. the seats were promptly cleaned when i realize how badly i just disrespected the p5

BigWavePro5 said:
Thats Pretty cool that he achived so much. The bracelet sounds sweet. I wish I had some cool history like that in my background. But alas, just european immegrants slowly working thier way up the socio-economic ladder!

Thanks, bro.
It's a long, sorded story, but here goes: His name was actually Peter John and his brother was John Peter. But when their family immigrated from Germany, the Olympic commitee wanted my grandpa for thier swim-team even though he wasn't even a citizen yet. So the two brothers switched first names so my grandpa could swim in the Olympics. His brother had already become a citizen a couple of months before then.
Anyway, that's the story in case anyone give a rat's ass. :D

Screw all of yall! I'm 18, and lovin' it! It's even worse when you are an 18 year old who can't take his mind off his MP5...ain't I supposed to be focused on school or somethin'? LOL

And cbcbd, that would the thread on "Is the MP5 a girl car" that the issue of age was brought up in. It is wierd tho, aint it? I do know what you mean.

MP5driva03 said:
And cbcbd, that would the thread on "Is the MP5 a girl car" that the issue of age was brought up in. It is wierd tho, aint it? I do know what you mean.

Yep :) I figured it would be good to quantify the ages of us all. The poll feature is very cool.

I'm Bryan and I'm 28. I love my P5, but only drive it on the weekends because it stays with my wife. Better at home than at work!

hey, names alan. 20 goin on 21 in july. VEGAS BABY HERE I COME!!! WOOO HOOO!!! but yea i like my car too. looks fast, sounds fast, thats about it...

Seems like a lot of people have joined since it died so :D

bump.jpg

ck_cols said:
Not to be a wisea$$ here, but where do all you pups get all this money to dump into your cars?
Define pups;)
Are you referring to the High Schoolers or college aged group?

Then you'd have to figure out if the people that you see on the board spending the serious $$ are in fact these pups.

Latest posts

Back