• 80+ should you be driving?

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

cbcbd

...and it was all yellow
Contributor
:
02 P5
The issue of who buys P5s came up in another thread, guys/girls, young/old, so I figured I'd make a post to figure out the ages of P5ers on this forum.

Hi, my name is Doug, I'm 25 and I'm addicted to my P5.

No, I don't want any help:D

Last edited:
*walks up into front of thread*

Hello everyone

*pauses while everyone says hello back*

My name is Robert, or Rob and I'm 24 addict to cars.

*walks back to fridge and grabs a cold one*

Hi my name is Chris, I'm 23 and I am not addicted to cars. . .

*glances out the window*

really, I'm not. . .seriously

*runs to the window to check his car*

umm, err, look the suns out.

Last edited:
Hi my name is Eli I'm a whooping 29 years old. Feel like the viejito of this thread so far...

Oh and I love my Proteg 5. Even if the fender is all bashed in and I have to start driving some POS rental tomorrow while she gets fixed!! :mad:

Anyway... I'll just go get a cold one out of the fridge and find a seat

I'm 25 and waiting to get my P5 back from the body shop..... All SUV's should be impounded and set on fire! Or at least there should be a clause put on ownership stating that they can't be driven in the winter. I just hope the new paint matches :)

-Sp

Me too, they gave me an Accent......

OMG!! I feel so sorry, my Girlfriend owns one cause she is small. But man I hate driving that car!

*shudders thinking about it*

I'll up the ante. I'm 42. :( Don't own a P5 yet, but I will in a couple of weeks.

I'm apparently attracted to cars younger guys drive. :eek: I just sold my beloved Z28 and my 14 year old daughter is thrilled at the idea she'll get the P5 when she starts driving. Guess that will be about the time I get a Corvette. :cool:

Last edited:
Hi, My name is Tim, i am a 21 year old alcholohic... uh, i mean Proetege5 owner....

p.s. yes i am addicted to the car; its my first car i have ever modded...

<---ke0La, im addicted to spending money on my p5, well, shes my gf so i spoil the hell outta her hehehe. im 23 by the way.

Hey all..
I'm Lisa.. i'll be 29 in May.. and I LOVE MY CAR!! and it is sooo nice to see all you great people with the same love that I have..

I think the nice bell curve we got centered around 19-24 thus proves Mazda's marketing scheme works. Am I a victim of good marketing or do I just have good taste?

Back