MSP Mags vs MP3 Mags

enry

Administrator
I am selling my mp3 and getting the msp. But... I prefer the MP3 mags to the MSP mags. But.. the MSP mags are WIDER. And WIDER is BETTER.

That being said, does RH sell mags that look like the mp3 mags but are wider?
If so, I'd like to sell my stock msp mags and get those instead.

What do you guys think?

-E

enry said:
And WIDER is BETTER.
-E

i think you're a big fan of pontiac and that you should just deal with the wheels that come on the Speed and leave it be. if you're that unhappy with them ,yeah ,sure you can sell them and get aftermarket ones but don't expect to get them back any day soon because they don't mass produce them yet. RH does however have a 6 spoke wheel similar to the ones that are on our Speeds.

I would not switch to any other mag than those that were on the mp3...

And pontiac sucks.

Enry,
I agree with you!!
Swap the tires that come with the MSP onto your MP3 wheels, throw what's left back on the MP3, and sell away!
I thought just the tires were wider, the wheels are too?

Try this maybe:

Find someone with an MSP who has their original rims. Ask them if they would like brand new rims/tires. If they say yes, give them your MP3 rims till you get your new MSP, and when that comes in, switch back with them. Then you get the joy of helping someone else too :)

Just a thought

I thought the MP3 wheels were alot cooler too...then I saw the MSP in person and never thought about changing the wheels again.

i think they are both 7" hmmm, just put 215/45 on ur mp3 rims. I like the MP3 rims better, i dont like how the MSP have Mazda symbols in the center caps. I like how our say MP3. They look aftermarket.

do a search, I could be wrong...it's been mentioned here a few times. I've never had to get new wheels so I don't really care about looking.

everywhere i've read says it is 17x7"...it doesnt make much of a difference though...it would still hold a 205 or a 215 tire.

regardless, they are the same size rims on the mp3 so your safe enry.

....and I agree,the mp3 rims are better looking.

As far as i know, the MSP rims are 17 x 7. You should be able to fit a 215 on the MP3 rims if they are the same.

MS MSP #143

Back