Show use your rims...

Has anyone even been paying attention to "nobody's" P5. Those GT-7's are filthy...Is your car a shop car or is it actualy daily driven.

What pisses me off, its that I have been looking for options on brake kits and Brembo has never admitted of having a kit for the P5. Yet here it is. Fkrs.

Oh so now he comes out from the dark. lol. The car's gonna look great at Auto Salon. C ya down there and check your phone since this is the only place I seen ya.

I believe those are 9" wide GT-7's also. He's crazy. The car's come along.

Everything is pretty much DG. BUt last nobody said that they would be functional. Talk to you this week. Please call.

Later, Rishie

Must be nice with so many sponsors. lol.

Last edited:
fc4de713.jpg

fc4de84d.jpg

SSR GT1's 17" x 7" +45 Offset
Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Postions 215/40-17

Do you guys know if the Maxxim Defcon6 would fit the P5??What offset would I need to get??

Pirana is the MAN. Not "The MAN" on this board, but he is correct. I got them from tirerack. I also got my Power Slot Rotors from them too! The Armor All was all mine! LOL

TNP5 said:
Tennessee Titans Coliseum in the background

/members/TNP5/103-0387_img.jpg

Hey TNP5,what offset did you get your Mean 6's in to fit the P5??I am asking b/c I wanted to get those rims in 17"s before and I was told they wouldn't fit because they would rub on the fender b/c of the offset.

Damn dave, very nice looking car. Love the silver. Guess we know where the idea for the guage rings came from huh? BTW I just got mine and love them. Thanks again and keep up the good work on your car.

Back