Show use your rims...

Nothing special...

265012_3_full.jpg

265012_6_full.jpg

I love MP3 rims on P5s. They look perfect on them.

That's a damn nice looking Protege you got there 1garnetredlx.....All you need is the rear bumper, but even without it, you got's a nice ride.

cartuner, normally i am not a fan of bling on imports.....but with the body kit and being slammed and what not i must say that you have a bad ass car, and it is now my desktop background. Here are my zeo bz-12's. 17x7's soon to be 18x7.5 in the rear and 17x7 in the front. I just need to get my turbo first.

Attachments

• 100_1443.jpg
    100_1443.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,559
APEXistud said:
That's a damn nice looking Protege you got there 1garnetredlx.....All you need is the rear bumper, but even without it, you got's a nice ride.
Thanks APEXistud. I ordered the WINGS WEST rear bumper skirt like 2 friggen months ago!! Getting sort of pissed. I work at a Mazda dealer and the factory one is also very hard to get ahold of. Mazda is reserving their limited stock for crashed vehicles. Oh well, I'll just have to hurry up and wait for the WW one.

Tennessee Titans Coliseum in the background

/members/TNP5/103-0387_img.jpg

Last edited:
Damn!! I sould have taken my pic in front of Lambeau Field!! The Titans are my second favorite team though. That was a pretty good April fools joke that they did huh.

Last edited:
I'm jealous. It's not like I don't make good money and everything. I just wish that I could afford to do some of the stuff you all do to your cars, to mine.
Jeff

Latest posts

Back