$1000

mp3moose

:
mp3 and elise
Yo guys I have got about 1000 bucks to drop into my MP3. Need some ideas. I already have a CAI, short shifter, spool springs, knob, HC pistons, turbo timer, guages and pod. I really want some WW fender flares, but I don't want to spend 500 on them alone. Let me know guys.
Cheers,
Moose

get some racing sparco racing seats. the black and grey torino would look dope in an mp3. i think they are like 1200$. if your going for looks get the auto exe grill.

Stereo!!!!!!!
JL VR650csi - $299
JL VR650cxi - $200
JL CS112RG-W0 - $200
Alpine MRP-F320 - $200, if you can still find one!
Monster Cable RCAs and power wires - $100

Enjoy!

Buy some seats man. Preferably JIC Cross seats....or sparco's of course. If not seats, definately consider rims before you buy fender flares. Cool thing is that you already have springs so I say better rims. If you get 17's, you won't have to buy tires since you already have some mounted on you MP3 wheels.

SEATS!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME?!?!?!

Wings West Evo CF hood that is dope. Dont blow the money on f#$%^&* seats!

Seats are very important in being able to drive your car well.

Yeah body kits are really money well spent though ... lol

Oh .. that was an April Fools comment right? ;)

Body kits are rubbish and don't really do anything for the performance of the car. Seats will help you, different rims would be lighter than the stock ones so they would also help you. The wings west cf evo hood would look very out of place on a car that is completely stock looking aside it being lowered. The hood is meant to go with the full body kit. If you're going to get a CF hood, buy a stock shaped hood. as they tend to look a lot cleaner.

So I say:
A) Rims
B) Seats
C) Rotas & JIC Exhuast (a little over $1000)

Mmmm, so many choices. I think I am just going to save it guys. Maybe in a while I'll just buy the WW 9 piece set, but some sparco's definately sound nice. =) Thanks for the addvice everyone.
moose

Wait...you have a turbo timer but no turbo?

Invest the $1K in stocks, profit, buy a turbo w/ it.

It got it really cheap and I wanted the other stuff like 1/4 mile and 0-60 stuff. So i figured what the hell.
moose

if you want to get eh most out of that $1000 you could get the new seats, cross drilled and slotted rotors and eibach prokit all for under 1000 now that my friend is a great way to get the most mods out of that $1000 I think

I would get the Brembro or the EBC's and the EBC's you can get one www.tirerack.com pretty cheap and i remember when I priced them for my Mp5 last month i could get my Eibach prokit and 4 rotors shipped to my door for $525 and i got a hook up to get Tenzo R seats for just at $200 a seat shipped

Back