Z828 settings...

A guy I know, who work in an audio shop, offered me to setup my z828. Here are the settings I've got :

NF Lev 0
HPF Front Through
HPF Rear Through
LPF NF Through
NF Phase Normal
Vol Offset 0
Bass 100hz
Bass ext Off
Mid Freq 1.0khz
Mid 1.0 0
Mid Q 1.0
Tre Freq 12.5
Tre 12.5 0
Bal 0
Fad 0
I forgot to look at the sub settings... Does it make sense ? I listen mostly to Rock/Alternative and sometimes Techno music.

Maybe everyone should post their settings so we could compare and get the best sound depending on the type of music...

Thanx,

Martin

[This message has been edited by martroy (edited 09-06-2001).]

i ususally boost the treble and push the balance/fade a little off so that it sounds better for the driver. subwoofer settings are all the same but I suggest you keep the x-over fairly low cause it cannot reproduce high bass as well as low bass.

laters

------------------
enry, protegemp3.com webmaster

Model Z828:
Does anybody notice about the subwoofer and speakers setting? Which is by pressing the SRC button to "All off". Then Hold the AUD button for couple sec, and a speaker selection screen will display. You could change the Types of speaker and subwoofer by press the >>| and FM, AM buttons. There is Type A,B,C,D for the 10" sub, and I am using TypeB. Tho, I have no idea what it is... anybody could help? and which Type is the best?

Also, what's "Dual Zone system"? Damn, too many things to play around.... 2 weeks already, and I still can't figure out everything on this little player.
------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

[This message has been edited by OceanPark (edited 09-10-2001).]

Dual Zone is for TV DVD applications. Also, I think Through settings are horrible. Sends Bass signal to front and highs to rear and sub. use the X over on the unit.

Back