z828 vs z929

freekwonder

Contributor
:
Datsun 510/Nissan Frontier
ok besieds the Z828 having a detachable face whats the main differences between the two, my car was broken into (no money for an alarm yet) and my HU was jacked (so was my sub) but im going to ask the dealer if they can put in a Z828 instead. i just wanted to know which one is better.

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
stock for now

I am very satisfy with my Z828, the dash color(Silver) looks very match with my car.

cool thanx, i hope insurance will let me change, so i can have the detachable face.

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
stock for now
View

My photopoint account
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1408731

If you go on the Kenwoodusa.com site, the Z919 is actually a bit more expensive .. so you should be able to get the Z828 which i find to be better
wink.gif

I bet you'd like the Alpine 7965 in mine better. My 919 sounded like ass with mp Alpine F505 and 1505

The kenwood Mp3 system might not be the greatest system. But if you removed the kenwood player, what's the point of owning a mp3? And the player itself is very valuable~, I think you are wasting your money.

I like my Z828 alot, just need a more powerful sub, and I got both dolphins and F1 racing graphics. Isn't that cute?

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

a COUPLE of 12's? what are you trying to turn your can into? a night-club-mobile?

I don't put my sub too high because i have the impression i'm hurting my car when its all vibrating.
wink.gif

Back