Mobile Video System

MazdaMP

Am i the only one with some kinf of screens in their car?And if u don't have one - why not? Not interested?

what kind of screen do you got????
and how much you paid for that??

what can you listen on this??? you have to buy a DVD player too....

and...Robbers..!! @!#

:eek: :eek:
it could be nice

I'm lookin for some of the new headrests with screens built in....anybody know where i can pick em up???......Also, is the 919 compatible with any sort of video system??

Before you put screens in, you might want to check your local laws. In Colorado it is illegal to have a screen in front, unless it's facing the passenger seat. But, if you are alone and it's on, your screwed...Just an FYI...

BobboJ:
E-mail me and i will get you some screen info, also i am going to be doing that to mine and i have a way of getting a screen to work with the Z919 with out having to buy a tuner. So email me Bradmaglinger@hotmail.com

You dont buy new headrests for monitors in the headrests. The only decision you have to make is if ytou want them to cut into the headreasts and make it a flush mount, or if you want a top mount set up. I plan on doing this and have looked into all of the options. I came to these conclusions:
-Who cares about the people in the back seat. Sure it looks cook, but there is a better chance of theft if they are there
-Cutting the headrest is bad.
-Mount them either under the front visors or in the blank slot under the stereo. The flip mirror is a perfect space to mount monitors and if they are done right, will be flush. They also are hidden to anyone who dosent know they are there. Another option would be to fabricate a sliding tray that can be pulled out of the storage box under the stereo. Hope that helps.

Hi, my screen is a 5.6" flipdown screen :)
it is mounted between the driver and the passenger
seat, so driver AND passenger can see it. In Texas it is ILLEGAL to have a screen that the driver can see except for the use of a navigation system. My DVD Player is a Panasoni CX-DV1500, i wired it so that you can watch while you are driving (it's not that hard, mail me for more info)!
Anybody any ?s, mail me or if you want some screens (i can get them pretty cheap) mail me too. :)

GreetZ

Back