screensaver dolphines

G

<gonzoATX>

is it possible to change this?? looks pretty nasty compared to the screen savers of the pioneers!!! :eek:

Yeah

I am trying to figure out what's the different between the z828 and z919 model. Beside the detachable face and F1 graphic.

Choose Display "c". Then change your display by pressing the "S.A" button

For Z828 model

how do you get the dolphins to show? i briefly tried once and couldn't get them...i have the z919

hey all you have to do is turn off the radio and the dolphines will show up on the screen, simple as that :D
if not then something is wrong with your stereo dude... :(

the difference is quite big. 1.a 919 retails for about $350 and the 828 for about $650. 2. 828 comes w/ sirrus satellite radio programming the 919 does not. 3. 919 got discontinued before the 828 came out so is older. and if i'm not mistaken you can't program id tags to mp3 on the 919. there are more feat but only little time.
hope this helps a bit guys.... :) :D ;)

Hey Donz.....once you turn it off.....there'z a button in the upper left hand corner of the Player....can't recall name....NEwayz....hit it & look for Silent :eek:ff-on....if it's on, you won't get dolphins or all the silly s*** on the left side of the display....but yeah...us blue MP3 drivers got screwed.....or does anybody w/ a blue one have the 828?? :confused:

Smokin, i remember when Kenwood was still listeing the Z919 as a current product, it was listed in the exceleon section.... I do agree that the Z828 is a better unit, but i'm happy with my 919....

thanks BobboJ, i will try that this weekend when i go home...and yes there are blue mp3's out there that got the z828, i called mazda north america to complain and all they said is that the early one's shipped out got the 919 and the later one's got the 828

I think it sucks that some (mostly Canadian) got the z828. That thing looks sweet (The graphic EQ rules!). I would be SO happy with a detachable face. Maybe if enough people complain we can get something done?

Originally posted by BobboJ:
<STRONG>but yeah...us blue MP3 drivers got screwed.....or does anybody w/ a blue one have the 828?? :confused:</STRONG>
I have one that is blue and has the z828, it was mfg in February #196. I bought it in LaGrange, GA.

Back