Help get this produced!!!!

rmedoc

:
05 Mazda6 5-Door
Hey guys. I am sure you have all seen these models from Jada Toys before, called Import Racers. They are 1/24th scale, fully customizable, from the tires and rims, all the way to a subwoofer in the trunk/hatch.
I have contacted them, and told them that we in the pro5 community would love to have a model made of our car, and have been waiting for some time.
It was explained to me, that if enough interest is shown, they could produce such an item. SO, if you would pay about $25 for one of our cars, please respond to this message with a YES I WOULD BUY ONE! or something to that effect. And PLEASE!!! If you do not want to buy one, DO NOT RESPOND! Sorry to be a dick, but I am trying to get all postive feedback so I have something to fight with, and the negatives will just hurt more than help. Thanks everyone!
Oh yeah, all the other boards you guys visit, link this to them so they can vote as well. I want to try to get about 200 responses if possible, but the more the merrier!
Heres a link to what they currently have, I personally own the silver supra and the blue celica, and I think they are great!
JADA TOYS (wiggle)

Lets see how many respond, and I'll see what I can do about an MSP for you folks as well

iwas trying to get hpiracing to make a nitro body for us a while back, but i would buy a p5, msp, mp3, or protege sedan body style of any kind of remote control,die-cast,plastic replica,etc... car i could find!!!

I would buy one as soon as it came out. If they release it in all protege5 colors, I would get one of each. this way i can build a little mazda showroom :)
there is a saying that is very true:
"If you build it, they will come"

I would get any and all of the MP5, MP3 and or MSP if they would be so kind and loving to make one lol .. PLEASE JADA >>I HAVE ALREADY BLEW OVER $300 in your car toys .. PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT MY GOOD FAITH HAS GOTTEN ME !!!!

Will definitely buy a yellow MP3 or a MSP. Prefer to be 1:18 scale though if possible. The more detail the better. :)

Back