Moms car stolen and GF car broken into last night

FuNwaGoN

Ok guys just had to rant to somebody. How messed up is this. I get a call at about 6:15 this morning while I am getting ready for work . it is my brother(who lives with my mom) telling me that her car was stolen last night and that they think that the cops said they think that it was used in a rape and murder last night. She has a green Honda 4 door accord 1996. No broken glass or anything and she has an alarm. Wild thing is she just had the oil changed at BP Pro care yesterday and had just picked it up at 5 last night. Needless to say she is flipping out. But insurance is getting her a rental so we will have to wait and see what the cops find if anything. The ins. co. said that they have a 90% recovery rate of cars but that if hers was involved in a crime that it is possible she may not get the car back from the police for quite sometime that is if they even find it. as most of you know the accord is the #1 stolen car in the US.

So then I get to work and am not here for 5 minutes when my GF calls me and tells me that her Explorer was broken into and window smashed and everything stolen out from inside it. They clean the whole thing out except for paper work. I mean they took cds, change, a crystal ( I bought her in the bahamas/was hanging from rearview) they even took the 2 kids car seats and the emergency roadside kit. How messed up is that.

I know Mondays suck but man this is rediculous. Sorry just had to rant. Thanks for listening. will post if we find anything out. About the only good thing is the P5 and lightning are safe sound. Although may be selling the lighting to help my mom get a new car. We'll just have to see.

It's times like these that I wish I was sleeping in the car (like linux has done) but with my gun/ I wouldn't kill them mind you but they would not have any kneecaps or balls left to speak of. Hmm maybe time to invest in that flame thrower car alarm thing I saw last year. Nah I'll just stick with my firepower (guns)

keep your mp5 ion tonight and only travel by day . .lol they way your luck is going .. you never know what might happen next you know bad things come in 3's

Wait! why are you selling the lightining, I thought it was the P5 and the idle that was pissing you off?

Damn dude, I'm sorry to hear about all that messed up s***.

Maybe you'll stumble across your mom's car full of theives before the cops do... :)

I always figured if I was in a situation where I had to shoot someone, I would go ahead and kill them, where they wouldn't have a way to try and come back to get revenge or anything... Instead of their Knees or Balls, Aim for their nose or center mass. :)

Good luck dude!

yucky!

thats retarded! i mosrry to hear that.

reminds me of the time when i had my old piece of crap..,.. i was sitting in the home depot parking lot, and my buddy left the window open. needless to say my brothers sony walkman cd player was on my seat, and was hooked into the tape deck. and let me tell you that thing was a piece of s***! it didnt get ANY radio reception, and you had to turn it on five or six times for it to turn on! well the dude who was peering into the car stole them both anyway! i'm glad the window was open otherwise i might have had a broken one. people are assholes. i wonder what the guy thought when he put on the deck and it wouldnt work!

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

1st MP3 , I actually haven't had any problems with my car since that rubber stopper fix that I was telling you about. I am still waiting to put 1000 miles on the car before I post anything about this fix on the board. Because I don't want to have all of you guys rush out and get a fix that only worked on my car and may not work on yours. Hope you guys understnad cause I just don't want to provide false hopes. Are you still having the problems with your car?

Fastdrvr, I hear yeah. I certainatly wouldn't mind doing a double tap to their center mass but don't think that prison is worth that so 'll let them hoble through life knowing that I crippled their ass. And if they come back, then they won't get a douple tap they'll get a double pump from my shotgun.

Just pisses me off so bad. Others don't have something so instead of going out and workign for it they have to steal it.

My problems multiply by the day but just wondering why ditch the lighning?

Did you ever find out where they actual put that rubber stopper?

Sorry to hear that man. Make me glad I don't live near a big city where stuff like that haqppens.

Well as far as the lightning goes. it is just a play toy and extra car. and right now my mom really can't afford a new car even if insurance gives her money for her car. I mean it was a 96 with 60K on it in mint condition. I know they will never give her what it is worth. The thought on the lightning is sell it and give her some money from the sale and use the rest to get some stuff for the P5. I mean most of the time it sits there. Don't get me wrong I hate to sell it but gotta help my mom out. She has helped me out som many times and now I just want to return the favor. You know can't have my mom driving some pos. Sorry to hear you are still having problems. I have tried a couple of times for them to tell me where they put the rubber stopper but the guys at the dealership were no help so I am waiting to hear back from the tech that did the work. BTW been going to Montgomery mazda and am very happy with their service so with that issue and the idle resolved I am happy with my car. Still pisses me off everything I had to go through but I bought the car in the first place because I loved it and still do. So now it's time to mod. When I find out more on the stopper I'll let you know. I have about 2-300 miles left and then I am going to write a big post about it. So that should be like a week or so.

FuNwaGoN said:
it is my brother(who lives with my mom) telling me that her car was stolen last night and that they think that the cops said they think that it was used in a rape and murder last night.

HOW HORRID! :'( :wtf: :eek:

Be sure to tell the police that it was at BP! What if somebody copied the key / address?

hit em with the heat! i can come defend your s*** for a small fee, i nail em with this
mp5a4.jpg

30rds of 9mmx19 parabellum will ruin anyones day

nice air soft gun hehe

I keep my baby in a locked garage with a car cover on it which is next to my window. While I am having nightmares about my car getting dirty, or stolen, there is a piece tucked between my matrace...yea Im a little crazy but thats the responsibilty you have to take on when you are the second coming of crist (get it? cause Im crazy, heh no offence intendid)

damn I hate human biengs espechly ones that steal. i think they should cut ppls hands and feet off for stealing (except if there stealing bread to feed there family or somthing) thats a good idea cause it makes it a lot harder to steal with one hand and alot harder to run away with one foot :) heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeee

woo woo for AEGs, howd you know it was airsoft? its upgraded to 400FPS and has 2 hicaps, mag clamp, flaslight grip, the works. cost me about $400 altogether. it might sound crazy, but milsim with those is waht im into, its sorta like paintball except more militaryish

Yeah I see you removed the silencer and painted the tip black too. I used to have one but sold it to a friend back in college. Plus most of the paint ball places around here would freak when I pulled that thing out of my bag and usually wouldn't let me play. Oh well. BTW just about everything you can do to a real gun you can do to a sirsoft. Little known fact is that alot of movie guns are the airsoft type of gun, I can't rmember the other name but it is like muari or something. Hey I just thought about it. If someone messes with my Mazda Protege 5 I will unleash my H&K MP5 on them. there both mp5s. ok so I'm a gun geek actually a weapons period geek. anyway nice gun.

no, no silencer was on it. its a Tokyo Marui Mp5-A5. they used all marui guns in the upcoming "tears of the sun" movie with bruce willis. its not one of those spring guns you cock every time, its full auto. http://shop.wargameclub.com

Sweet I couldn't really tell from the pic. I used to have the airsoft mp5 that had the silencer on it and I had a few hop ups. Mine was gas powered but not full auto. I have been thinking of getting another one just to have fun with. Oh yeah Mauri is the name I couldn't think of before. Have a friend that is a cop that said they got a call one time of a gangland war and when they showed up with swat and everything it was just a bunch of kids playing with misc. airsoft and mauri guns. They are that accurate and real. Gotta love it. BTW for anyone who is interested in what we are talking about just go to ebay and type in airsoft in the search and you will be amazed at how much come back.

yessiree, theyre exact 1:1 scale replicas...you so crazy talking about the "hop-ups" and having a few. hop up is a small rubber piece that moves up and down at the end of the barrel to provide backspin on the bb for accuracy and distance. btw, alot of that ebay stuff is crap, no good for tournaments buts its decent for backyard plinking. the spring pistols are a joke to my friends, we played a skirmish once were you had to bounce a bb off your arm shot from the springer and hit someone

Back