flood that trapped my friend

I'm sorry, man. Hope he makes it, seriously.

thanks man it is so ruff i mean this is the man that handed me my daughter when she took her fist breath in this world, and the thing that gets me the most is that he was telling my wife since he works in the hospital with him that he was selling his big house on the "hills" and the fancy sports car and just wanted to enjoy life so he did that and just moved in to these brand new condos which is a shack compared to his house that he sold and the only reason that this happened is because the construction company who built these places removed a huge section at the base of a super steep hill ( small mountain) and placed allthe soil on the top of it and that is what fell on the condos and completely destroyed his house .. i mean he was the only one in the condo since the enite building was thought to be evacuated since they seen the mud slowly sliding and he must not have heard it or been there at the time ..so at 4:00am he was watching tv on his couch and the entire wall behid his house was hit and it collapsed the wall on him folding him in 1/2 and he was trapped in there between 4:00 though 1:00pm the next day before they realized he was in there.... and the whole time he was consious and kelt track of his own vitals and when they pulled him out the fire department broke both his leggs pulling him out which inturn they are now amputated and he may have lost one of his arms due to severe hypothermia .. so now that his kidneys have shut down .. even if he pulls out of it ..what on earth is he going to be able to do with what is left of himself all i can ay is THIS ******* SUCKS GUYS

I really am sorry, man. I'm dealing with a friend dying of leukemia. Last week she was all well (but bald from chemo) one week later (past Sun) she is halfway paralyzed, drooling, unintelligible, weak, and on her way out. I used to take care of her kid (I'm an "uncle" to her).
I understand where you're at. The tough decision will be his, if his kidneys have truly failed he can just stop dialysis if it gets to be too much for him.
You never know, he may become a great speechwriter, author, songwriter, artist because of this.

You have probably had the same "**** YOU LIFE/**** YOU GOD" sort of reaction that I have had.

Sorry again.

well I can also relate to that I held my ex fiance's dads hand when he took his last breath from cancer and he was exactly like what you said .. it blows but one thing for certain .. God has always been by my side even when I did not know him he carried the burdens that my life brought to me with me and I never gave him credit for years untill I met him and allthough I struggle with religion since my up bringing taught me to hate him and that there was no such thing .. I truley believe 100% differant now and feel sorry for those who do not know him .... the lord brought my daughter to my life and i can never deny his generosity and forgiveness that he has for all of us .... "blink blink" um ok i am sounding like a preacher .. well so how about those red socks .lol sorry guys that is all for today see you next serman lol i think you know what i mean and if not check this out look what the lord gave me and my wife
maya 6 month flower pot.jpg

Last edited:
MP5Raycer said:
well I can also relate to that I held my ex fiance's dads hand when he took his last breath from cancer and he was exactly like what you said .. it blows but one thing for certain .. God has always been by my side even when I did not know him he carried the burdens that my life brought to me with me and I never gave him credit for years untill I met him and allthough I struggle with religion since my up bringing taught me to hate him and that there was no such thing .. I truley believe 100% differant now and feel sorry for those who do not know him .... the lord brought my daughter to my life and i can never deny his generosity and forgiveness that he has for all of us .... "blink blink" um ok i am sounding like a preacher .. well so how about those red socks .lol sorry guys that is all for today see you next serman lol i think you know what i mean and if not check this out look what the lord gave me and my wife
maya 6 month flower pot.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Just remember, everything happens for a reason. God had his plan mapped out before you or me were ever thought of. He transcends time. Think of it this way, if you have a timeline drawn out on a sheet of paper with the Begining of time, Now, and the End of time, God is the sheet of paper! Whatever may be happening in you life, you may not understand, but in time the everything is revealed. Just remember, the the Lord is with you!:) Remember that you are already forgiven (yes past tense!). Just accept it! Your daughter is a blessing. I remember when I was blessed with mine:

dad_saella_uta12-2002.jpg

If you are needing to know what I am saying feel free to PM me, or e-mail me at the address included in my sig.

Linuxracr I remeber looking through the "member picts" thread and seeing a pict i think you posted of her ..and she is an absolute angel .. she is soo beautifull is't it the best feeling on earth to have your little girl, and know that the man upstairs loved you enough to bring her into your life .. as he did to me withmy daughter

Hey Zio thanks bud .. and what sucks worse ..my best bud Jim from Boston was flying in to Tn to give me a surprize visit yesterday ..and he got a call that his mom was back in the hospital and she died 1/2 hour before he got back there .. i have just had the shittiest week on earth ...

Last edited:
Back