Engine swap idea maybe?!?

V

VizaX

I was looking around the last few days at a few diffrent sites and I stumbled across a place that sells Mazda engines,
would anyone know if I would have a lot of problems swapping a KL DOHC V6 GE5P MX6 into my MP3? I was just wondering and maybe if it is possble doing the swap.

Nah, I say stick with the 4 cylinder. It's probably possible to fit the 6'er in there, but then you gotta look into engine mounts, front end suspension.

THERE IS SOME DUDE THAT HAS A SITE THAT TALKS ABOUT PUTTING A 6 IN THERE.
DO THE YAHOO THING UNDER MAZDA MP3.

i say stick with the 4 banger also...even though the 6 would be a nice swap..but i guess if you want more power better of using some boost or N20..my opinion

I hear from Corksport that if you do that you will have to change out the tranny, and a host of other stuff. I would stick with the 4 banger.

Yeah, the V6 in the MX6 and Probe is not a good engine anyway. They are really hard to make power with. If you want to do something crazy like that put a SR20 in it hehe.

Yeah, Well I guess I'll have to find out how much a FS-ZE Swap or somthing maybe. Oh well thanks for you opinons, maybe I'll try a custom Supercharger install :p

Back