If you got the clunk, I need to know before Wednesday!

I'm meeting with the district Manager from Mazda of Canada on Wednesday Feb. 19th

I'd like to have a list of all the people having suspension troubles with their MP3 or Mazdaspeeds from all Of Canada and US.

I'm expecting this guy to give me the same lame ass story they always give me. When he does, I want to be able to throw a s*** load of papers on the desk and say

"Well, these few hundred people say I'm not the only one, so what's your excuse now?" Or something like that. You get the idea

So, email, PM, or post here....I don't care. But I need them before Wednesday !!!! VERY IMPORTANT GUYS. If I don't get anywhere with this guy, this may be the last chance I got before having to take VERY serious legal actions which I'm not sure is worth it, heck I might just move on to Honda again or something.

If you email, or PM put in subject

Add me to list!

Then I need Name address, VIN, location US/or Canada, KMS, how many bushings? brief description of problem in that order please.

Remember, this guy may take this list and contact you in the future, then again, he may just ignore us, but I want to be prepared for all of us. Obviously he's only going to care about Canada, but the more names I got, the better it proves my point, and the more chance I got of actually getting something done.

HELP!

We did a list of this before, but it's too old.

SOMEONE PLEASE STICKY THIS AT LEAST UNTIL WEDNESDAY!

If you want to email me use this email only!
steves@nf.sympatico.ca

newf :

I've posted a link of your thread in my Vancouver club forum too.. but we only have 2-3 active MP3 owners there but thats the best i can do for ya man...

And also.. when you have that meeting with the guy... can you help me point out a fact which is...

YES.. they can keep on replacing my rear sway bar bushings for me and cure the clunking problem for a few weeks at a time..
but what the hell happens when my warranty RUNS OUT?!!!! who am i gonna go talk to?! NOone?!

If they dont make a permanent fix for this problem right now.... they are like gonna rip us off big time when ppl's warranty runs out and we would have to go back every single week to BUY the bushings?! and PAY for them to help me put them on?!

i have same problem but was told the noise caused by my aftermarket exhaust.... will send you email as soon as i get home..

got it. i was supposed to take it in tomorrow to get the new bushings. should it postpone 'till next week?

newf I just e-mailed you a brief history of my bushing history. I hope it helps. Good luck with your endeavor, for all of us.

You have mine.....everyone owes NEWF a big thank you for leading the charge.

The least we can do is give him the info he requires...

I got it too....Put me down....

Ignore any previous post they say I dont have it....after further exploring I do that that sound, although not as bad as My Ex had on his Mp3

I have yhe clunk but haave not had time to take it in and get it fixed. but I am in the usa and have 2260 mileson my msp. The clunk surfaced around 1400 miles.

I emailed you :)
Dealer is North Penn Imports in PA (they have been great!)

Back