mud flaps?

pr5owner

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda Proteg5
does mazda have mud flaps for p5's? i can't seem to find any that fit, only universal ones

No, I don't think they do. When I got my P5 they said because of the stock body kit, they couldn't/wouldn't be offering them.

The Dealer told me the same thing Humvee . I think the only mud flaps to use is the flat ones because of the shape of the body kit . If someones knows of any good mud flaps that will fit proper let us know . I will have to put something on living here in the great white north

Dan from Canada

may i ask a silly question .. but on a p5 why on earth would you want them .. imo they look like ass but i am sure you got reasons for needing them

easy for you to say, you live in TN!!!!

anyway, I have heard this arguement for a while. I have mudflaps on my 2003 P5 on the front wheels and on all 4 wheels on my "real" car a 1990 5.0L Mustang LX. I think they make the car look aggresive and sportier. People give me s*** sometimes but everyday after driving somewhere there is a TON of sand stuck to the insides of the flaps on the P5 which only justifies them being on there. Altough I could get away with out them over the summer I intend on leaving them on there year round.

BTW - I got mine from Pep Boys - they are size 1 and I had to cut them to fit. but look and work well

Latest posts

Back