I'm looking for these pictures...

Hey guys...
I can't remember when this was posted, but i remember someone posted pictures of these Black MSP, along with the Wings West Protege and the Mazda 6 pictures debut.

This event included the naked pictures of the MS engine and a nice shiny Black MSP. I can't seem to find the thread...and i'd really want to see them again..

IF anyone any post the link it would be greatly appricated..:)

Limited Edition said:
Hey guys...
I can't remember when this was posted, but i remember someone posted pictures of these Black MSP, along with the Wings West Protege and the Mazda 6 pictures debut.

This event included the naked pictures of the MS engine and a nice shiny Black MSP. I can't seem to find the thread...and i'd really want to see them again..

IF anyone any post the link it would be greatly appricated..:)

I don't know; but until you find them.......
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b336558d2548

and a bonus........
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3363acde497
(yes)(yes)(yes)(yes)(yes)

Last edited:
These pics?

Are these the pics you're looking for? If so, glad I could help. I guess it shows how obsessed I am with the MSP that I actually save all the pics of it that I run across. :)

engine.jpg

enginefront.jpg

engineside.jpg

engineturbo.jpg

AltimaSE
Those are just 'some' of the pictures i'm looking for...there's a lot of more pictures on one of the threads....I'm really looking for the Wings West Protege pictures from that event....
Thanks

AGR#7..Who's the chick in the picture?

Is this the bad boy you're talking about?

I have the rest of em if it is ...

Attachments

• protege_mazdaspeed_002.jpg
    protege_mazdaspeed_002.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 436
Albert....
THANKS MAN!! That's the event i'm looking for.....Now, do you have the link of that thread?? I want more pictures of the WW Protege....(drinks)

Limited Edition said:
Albert....
THANKS MAN!! That's the event i'm looking for.....Now, do you have the link of that thread?? I want more pictures of the WW Protege....(drinks)

I dig those scoops in the cowl of the hood! I wouldn't mind those..

Don't have the thread, but I have more pics ...

Attachments

• protege_mazdaspeed_001.jpg
    protege_mazdaspeed_001.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 362
Albert..
thanks for the pictures...Great help.
Do you know if that's ALL the pictures from that event posted on this forum? Or is there more out there?
The WW protege is soo sweet...19's(bow)

There are more. There's a couple Racing Beat P5's that are hooked up, a drag Protege, and also a TRI-POINT Engineering Prot. There's a black MSP, nothing done to it, too.

Say the word and I'll add them to the gallery.

Albert said:
There are more. There's a couple Racing Beat P5's that are hooked up, a drag Protege, and also a TRI-POINT Engineering Prot. There's a black MSP, nothing done to it, too.

Say the word and I'll add them to the gallery.

Great Pics, Albert!! Thanks!

Albert said:
From what I rmrmber, they didn't post any kind of specs, just the pics. Sorry.

I'll see if I can dig it up somewhere, tho.

Great work Albert! What are you currently driving?

Back