Where can I find MP5 front grill inserts, or new grill altogether?

MP5driva03

:
1995 Subaru Impreza AWD Wagon
Hey, I need help...once again. I have been looking around at all kinds of amazing MP5's, and one of the little things I like most is when the owner removes the Mazda emblem in the front center grill and either leaves it open or replaces it with a nice mesh one. How might I go about removing the plastic grill and emblem and where can I find some aftermarket grill inserts or replacements? Thanks.

Chandler Ellis
2002 Red Mazda Protege5
5-speed manual
MAZDASPEED Exhaust
Alpine/Boston Acoustics Audio
Sparko/Nokya Interior products

Thanks man! The onderground.com site is great...

The first P5 kit I have ever seen available for purchase is on that OnderGround.com site. I actually like it. Anyone have that kit or heard anything about it? Also, anyone else have any other sites with front grills for purchase? Thanks.:confused:

seen some billet ones but don t know the site. i think they look like s***! but thats my opinoin.

billet looks good on a silver car.. and it looks even better when powdercoated a gunmetal grey to match the rims -=)

I just got my carbon fiber grill from DG motorsports. It looks good and you don't have to paint it =).

Attachments

• fr3qtr.jpg
    fr3qtr.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 273
Laagernaught said:
I just got my carbon fiber grill from DG motorsports. It looks good and you don't have to paint it =).
Either this or the fiberglass grille from DG Motorsports is proabably what you see around here most often.

Back