Fuel remaining indicator

:
North of Toronto
:
2019 CX-9 Sig
I know I can look at the gauge, old school style...and I'm sure there is a warning light.

But is there a km remaining indicator?

I like knowing before long drive about how many km i can go with the fuel i have in tank.

I dug around in the settings, and did a search here but can't find. Maybe doesn't have?

Yes, there is. On the steering wheel, there is an INFO button. On my 2018, I can press that button and it cycles through different displays on the EIC, one of them being a range display.

I looked at the manual for the 2019, and it appears that Distance-to-Empty is shown in the right-most display (after pressing the INFO button to cycle to the Distance-to-Empty mode).

http://www.mazda.ca/en/digital-owners-manual/2019/cx-9/contents/05021010.html

Last edited:
OK awesome thank you. I will look.

I admit this is the longest I've had a car without doing the sit down and play with the functions, been few weeks. Baby seat install, re-install, and change seats install has kept me in car for hours! But need to find time to play around with functions.

I know I can look at the gauge, old school style...and I'm sure there is a warning light.

But is there a km remaining indicator?

I like knowing before long drive about how many km i can go with the fuel i have in tank.

I dug around in the settings, and did a search here but can't find. Maybe doesn't have?

What is your cx-9 trim? Normally, when you change infotainment to compass view, it would show remaining distance.

Back