Mazda offering 0.9% financing PLUS 90 days deferred payments

Oh*.I thought Mazda had a better system that was making it's way into some models....more than just a bigger screen

Carplay/Android Auto is far superior to the standard system. I just use the factory nav sometimes, though Waze or Google Maps has additional features for longer drives. I can appreciate the difference because I added it from the factory.

Music sounds better if you listen to FLAC files (digital lossless music) on Vox (free app for iPhone) over the USB interface.

No, it doesn't. My husband's Subaru has the integrated screen and the sun reflection this time of year is awful.

Hi, just wanted to mention that the 2020 model now has the 0.9% for 60 months. On my 2019, I was able to get 63 months at 0.9% in lieu of the deferred payments.

Good deal........the real question is what mods to get with some of that deferment money LOL.

Good deal........the real question is what mods to get with some of that deferment money LOL.
You sound like me.

I tell salespeople to just leave me be...I'm perfectly capable of up-selling myself.

Hi, just wanted to mention that the 2020 model now has the 0.9% for 60 months. On my 2019, I was able to get 63 months at 0.9% in lieu of the deferred payments.
I'm angry I missed this boat when I bought last March.

The 0% window was closed then. I should have waited until it reopened.

Cost me about $50/month.

Back