Rx8 wheels? Gonna give it a try...

Any pics of rx-8 wheels on a 2nd gen cx5? Just picked up a set (18x8, 50mm offset, 67.1 centerbore) and gonna give them a try with some new 235/60/18 tires to replace the stock touring 17s.

So hard to find a clean 5-spoke wheel these days, and unfortunately my previous Ferrari wheel experiment didnt pan out because the 10 wide rear wheels would have required spacers.

Any pics of rx-8 wheels on a 2nd gen cx5? Just picked up a set (18x8, 50mm offset, 67.1 centerbore) and gonna give them a try with some new 235/60/18 tires to replace the stock touring 17s.

So hard to find a clean 5-spoke wheel these days, and unfortunately my previous Ferrari wheel experiment didnt pan out because the 10 wide rear wheels would have required spacers.

Nice, looking forward to pics!(hippy)

This is the same setup I wanted to install if I had some extra $$, Along with some upgraded struts, shocks and springs.(bow)

When my wife saw the wheels, she frowned and asked why they werent darker like the stock 17s...so guess Im going to have them powder coated now before mounting 🤦🏽*♂️

Back