MT likes CX-30 better than new Trailblazer

I just can*t understand why Chevy refuses to put anything remotely resembling performance in anything that isn*t badged a Corvette or Camaro. Even their *bigger* engine options are still crap. Not that Mazda screams performance, but at least they provide enough that everything in their lineup is fun to drive compared to most other options in their respective classes.

Last edited:
I just can*t understand why Chevy refuses to put anything remotely resembling performance in anything that isn*t badged a Corvette or Camaro. Even their *bigger* engine options are still crap. Not that Mazda screams performance, but at least they provide enough that everything in their lineup is fun to drive compared to most other options in their respective classes.

I think the issue is that they don't sell. They recently had the Chevy SS, but cancelled in after 2017 due to poor sales.

I think the issue is that they don't sell. They recently had the Chevy SS, but cancelled in after 2017 due to poor sales.

Well that was kind of a niche car. Not everybody wants (or can afford) all-out performance. But there*s no reason why they can*t offer punchier engine options in their other lines (and keep them affordable) to help bolster those sales. Everything is just so bland. Their idea of a sport package is badging and stripe decals. They spec everything to appeal to everybody, and in the process they appeal to no one in particular.

Back