2016~2023 Roof Rails / Crossbars Installation Time and Cost?

Hi all,

I recently purchased the roof rails and crossbars for my 2019 CX-9. I loathe going to the stealership to get them installed but I'm short on time and tools. I was told that the install would take about two hours, amounting to around $200 in labor. I didn't know if anyone else had done the same and paid less/more? Wasn't sure if it actually took that long to install or if I should look elsewhere. Just wanted to take it to a place that seemed like they know what they're doing - and considering they're the only Mazda dealership in my area it just made sense to look there first.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @RiverRunnerSC. I actually just started another conversation about crossbars...I too have the 2019 CX-9. Mine is a GT so it does have the roof rails that run parallel to the doors and are flush with the roof. I am looking for crossbars though. Someone suggested Yakima or Thule ones versus OEM ones. Which ones did you get? I see your post is a few months old now...did you ever get everything installed? How? Where? Time? Thanks!

Back